Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 November, 01:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hubs and i have been using this for a while. Watched a clip of a woman saying the best way was to start 3 days on it and then 5 days off, then 3 on again and 7 days off, 3 on, 9 off until you have done a month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Thank you for sharing this with me! 😄🙏🤍
02:34 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 November, 06:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yes the protocol is very important.
Parasites lay millions of eggs ... and the mama uses her hormones to repress them from hatching. So kill one you get a million more emerging ... something like that.
Hence the importance of the days on and days off, working up to a month, when you are on a maintenance program.

I'm sure someone has the video saved, def worth a watch.