Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
04 November, 07:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Where did you buy it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I found it and ordered online, I can't remember the website I bought it last month 😅
07:40 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
motley mick @motleymick
08 April, 12:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You can't look in your email for a receipt from where you bought it from? Sounds a lil sus.

09 April, 07:24
In response motley mick to his Publication
Sus? lol! 😆
I had bought it too long ago and couldn't be bothered to go digging through the hundreds of emails on my account for what website I had ordered it from at the time.