Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
as someone who is super concerned about chemicals and un-natural ingredients, does anyone know what they use as fillers in this? Let’s just say I don’t think the apple tastes very “appley” 😂— we know pharma doesn’t care a whole lot about us—so I wonder about what else is in this—or is it just a situation where the benefits outway any drawback that may also be included in the package?
02:57 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 November, 03:17
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
the apple is just a flavoring. horses have the most sensitive system out of any animal so its likely not harmful.

they can take a medication the same as humans but in human form > will likely be poisonous because they are so sensitive.

anyways they have unflavored if you dont like the apple 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 November, 05:42
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
well I guess I should have thought of that! lol. I hadn’t seen any in stock in that brand. will look again!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 03:15
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I showed this to Shareef, I feel like he can help you answer this better 😊