Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 12:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You'll feel rejuvenated.

But take it with zinc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
What is the sterile injection thing? Also are they talking about rubbing the ivermectin on your skin and belly button? Do you add something to it for skin use? I have numerous autoimmune and feel like crap every day and would like to try something like this. I did do 5 days of 1 ivermectin tab a day to see if it would help my issues but it didn't.
01:38 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 08:25
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
The tube contents are to be ingested at the appropriate amounts.

I don't think it does much if it's applied topically. But the instructions do say to keep away from fish.

I forgot to mention. I recommend some probiotics (kefir, yogurt) towards the end of your regiment.