Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
Someone here on AU posted a video I caught on a Dr.'s rec on how to take it and explained that the first few days are killing the 'mother' parasite that sends out hormones to keep the larva from hatching, but once she's gone then they begin to hatch, hence the herxing. She recommends a schedule of 3 days of med then 5 off. then 3 on 7 off, 3 on 10 off, 3 on 21 off then finally 3 on a month off. If you continue to 'herx' stay at that interval until you are symptom free to move onto another longer period in between days off. My son and I are starting 3/7 as of this morning... a way to ease herxing is to take a hot dead sea salt bath. 2 cups sea salt and a minimum of 20 minute bath... Your skin is akin to a third kidney and regular salt baths are excellent detoxes in and of themselves. (advice of Dr Sandra Rose)
12:23 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brute_Woman12 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 12:31
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me! 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396