Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
I did it three times a day for a week and I’m still alive and fealing good. It didn’t help my looks though !🤓
12:31 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 12:32
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Lol! How did it make you feel after that week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 12:34
I felt nothing different. However, having a conversation with my sister, see brought up that it also gets rid of floaters in your eye and sure enough, I do not see them anymore!

03 November, 01:06
My parents on the other hand, say that it causes their joints to hurt, nothing unbearable, but its not like their fresh out of the bakery, if you know what I mean😉

Mom, if you happen to see this post, I LUV YOU! ❤️