Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.
08:54 AM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
14 July, 10:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Praying for your Dad and you right now. 🙏 I know how rough it is to walk through this heartbreaking season of time. I have been there with my Dad (who also had a pacemaker), and my mom currently has advanced dementia. Praying God wraps you and your family in his peace and strength. I have hope because God promises to “make all things new” where we are whole and healed/become truly what we were created to be and suffering and pain cease for all eternity. Love to you. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 10:46
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
ThanQ💖 I have felt every prayer that has been lifted for us, it is most beautiful😊 dementia is very cruel. That pacemaker has definitely served it's purpose for years💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
12 July, 11:17
this just brought me to years. sending you much love and praying the Lord gives you strength and peace ❤️🙏

12 July, 11:19
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
💖 ThanQ Patriot💖 much love to you.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 July, 10:42
Losing my Dad is a day I don’t ever want to come either. Almost lost him to a cardiac arrest 8 years ago & it was a miracle that he survived it, thanks to some angelic nurses who happened to be at the park where he was playing tennis who kept oxygen flowing through via CPR until the paramedics arrived. The only thing that gives me peace in preparation for whatever timing God has for him is remembering he’ll never truly be ‘gone’. I have felt my family who passed away around us, cheering us on, sending their love & I know we’ll meet again. Nothing easy about it but we can go on peacefully living within the beautiful love & special memories we all create together here. When that time comes, lean on us, and whomever in your life still here who you love, and know that you are stronger than you even yet know. An abundant support system is here to hold you in the love & light 🙏🏻❤️

12 July, 10:46
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
My heart tries its best to be strong, yet lean on at the same time💖 Within minutes of posting this love surrounded me and raised me up. I have tears responding to you right now because my words cannot express how beautiful and amazing it is💖 I love you guys, family is everything. ThanQ my friend.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 10:27
Lord Jesus, Daddy Abba, Holy Spirit,
We ask that you would pour your love down & comfort this family, each and every one of their hearts. We ask that you would reveal Yourself and Your great love and provision by giving them special moments with their father before he leaves to the other side of the curtain (veil). We ask for healing and confirmations of great depth and meaning, that only You in Your great creative power can bring forth, for focus of mind and love for their father before he passes, so that he can truly say He loves them and mean it. We ask that if it is not his time to go, that you would stop the excessive heart issues, and that the spirit of infirmity would be forced to flee. We speak life, peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing and no retaliation over this family, we ask that they receive all that You have for them from the store houses of heaven in their relationship(s) with their father. I especially ask this Lord for our anon friend here. 💞

12 July, 10:31
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
You are a beautiful soul💖 thanQ fren

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
12 July, 09:33
I also lost my dad. He was perfect health until cancer. Ironically, it was his words that gets me through , even to this day. He always said, One Day At A Time…….

12 July, 09:35
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
💖 wow👀 that was what my mom always told us👊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 09:32

12 July, 09:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Just sent this to my brother 👊 thanQ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 July, 09:16
Love and prayers of comfort to you. Similar experience/feelings back in Oct ‘17 when my dad passed. It was being with family/friends and sharing experiences (the good and the heartbreaking stuff) that truly helped... plus all the wonderful memories. You are not alone, fren.... hope this helps a little... lots of love and light to you and yours.
💕🙏✨💫

12 July, 09:18
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
It does💖 you guys have already helped me raise my sagging vibe😊 it just sucks. I will make it through with God's chosen ones💖

Steve Michaels @Smics54
12 July, 09:08
My father had early onset alzheimers. He passed in 2000 @ the age of 65, one of the hardest periods of my life still hurts today. Hang in there God has a plan, I will pray for you.

12 July, 09:09
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
💖 Our daddys are our daddys.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 July, 09:07
I understand your pain. I lost my father 4 years ago to cancer. We watched him slowly and painfully waste away because he had such a drive to live that he wouldn't give up fighting. I miss him every day still but to know where he is gives me so much comfort. He has no pain, sorrow, or anger. Just love, joy and in the eternal presence of Our Lord.
I pray that you find solace in the answer you will receive from our Father in heaven. He is calling your daddy home.
We love you, fren; and are here for you on this journey.

12 July, 09:08
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I am so good with his journey home. It's the leaving part that is the struggle💖 thanQ

Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 July, 09:03
ugh, I'm so sorry. I'm facing the same with my dad. I'll be praying for all of you. I was crying about it yesterday and my husband had great advice which was enjoy everyday with him as it's your last and stop ruining that time with the worry of what's to come. so, as hard as it is, that's what I'm hoping to do. hugs, prayers, strength, and love all vibing your way!

12 July, 09:07
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
It's tough for sure. I'm trying not to be sad but the human in me is struggling with that. I am 5 hours from my family. I get so little time with him. He hasn't recognized me in 2 years now. But when we talk on the phone, he tells me that he had been wondering where I had been. I have lived 5 hours away for over 30 years now. Prayers for you too fren. 💖 your hubs is wise👊

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 July, 09:04
Lord Jesus, please place your comforting arms around this patriot and give her your peace as her father is released from this life and restored to his vitality in his eternal life. Give her your hope of a future reunion of great joy. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

12 July, 09:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💖

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 July, 09:02
Sending prayers for your family❤️🙏❤️

12 July, 09:10
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
💖

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 July, 08:59
Praying for you and your family, Benna.❤️

12 July, 09:01
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
💖 my vibe is sagging thanQ

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
12 July, 08:57
🙏

In response kim schwartz to his Publication
💖

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 July, 08:57
🙏❤️🙏

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
💖

Sista Sue @SC18835410
12 July, 08:56
Praying for peace for you all!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

12 July, 09:02
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
💖