Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 08:54
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 July, 10:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Losing my Dad is a day I don’t ever want to come either. Almost lost him to a cardiac arrest 8 years ago & it was a miracle that he survived it, thanks to some angelic nurses who happened to be at the park where he was playing tennis who kept oxygen flowing through via CPR until the paramedics arrived. The only thing that gives me peace in preparation for whatever timing God has for him is remembering he’ll never truly be ‘gone’. I have felt my family who passed away around us, cheering us on, sending their love & I know we’ll meet again. Nothing easy about it but we can go on peacefully living within the beautiful love & special memories we all create together here. When that time comes, lean on us, and whomever in your life still here who you love, and know that you are stronger than you even yet know. An abundant support system is here to hold you in the love & light 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My heart tries its best to be strong, yet lean on at the same time💖 Within minutes of posting this love surrounded me and raised me up. I have tears responding to you right now because my words cannot express how beautiful and amazing it is💖 I love you guys, family is everything. ThanQ my friend.
10:46 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 July, 10:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I’m giving you the biggest hug in my heart & mind right now. So much love to you Benna!!! We love our family anon member Benna 🙏🏻❤️🤗😘✨

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:52
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💖💖 I feel it 😊 its beautiful🎇