Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 08:54
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tiredπŸ˜” I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Lord Jesus, please place your comforting arms around this patriot and give her your peace as her father is released from this life and restored to his vitality in his eternal life. Give her your hope of a future reunion of great joy. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™
09:04 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 09:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396