Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 08:54
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 July, 09:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I understand your pain. I lost my father 4 years ago to cancer. We watched him slowly and painfully waste away because he had such a drive to live that he wouldn't give up fighting. I miss him every day still but to know where he is gives me so much comfort. He has no pain, sorrow, or anger. Just love, joy and in the eternal presence of Our Lord.
I pray that you find solace in the answer you will receive from our Father in heaven. He is calling your daddy home.
We love you, fren; and are here for you on this journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am so good with his journey home. It's the leaving part that is the struggle💖 thanQ
09:08 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 July, 09:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes, that is the hardest part. Saying goodbye to our loved ones is so hard. Knowing that we will all be together one day brings me peace.