Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 08:54
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 July, 09:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
ugh, I'm so sorry. I'm facing the same with my dad. I'll be praying for all of you. I was crying about it yesterday and my husband had great advice which was enjoy everyday with him as it's your last and stop ruining that time with the worry of what's to come. so, as hard as it is, that's what I'm hoping to do. hugs, prayers, strength, and love all vibing your way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
It's tough for sure. I'm trying not to be sad but the human in me is struggling with that. I am 5 hours from my family. I get so little time with him. He hasn't recognized me in 2 years now. But when we talk on the phone, he tells me that he had been wondering where I had been. I have lived 5 hours away for over 30 years now. Prayers for you too fren. 💖 your hubs is wise👊
09:07 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 July, 09:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
yep and it's not easy but God will see us through. listen to God's voice when it hurts the most ❤️