Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 08:54
"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 10:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Lord Jesus, Daddy Abba, Holy Spirit,
We ask that you would pour your love down & comfort this family, each and every one of their hearts. We ask that you would reveal Yourself and Your great love and provision by giving them special moments with their father before he leaves to the other side of the curtain (veil). We ask for healing and confirmations of great depth and meaning, that only You in Your great creative power can bring forth, for focus of mind and love for their father before he passes, so that he can truly say He loves them and mean it. We ask that if it is not his time to go, that you would stop the excessive heart issues, and that the spirit of infirmity would be forced to flee. We speak life, peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing and no retaliation over this family, we ask that they receive all that You have for them from the store houses of heaven in their relationship(s) with their father. I especially ask this Lord for our anon friend here. 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
You are a beautiful soul💖 thanQ fren
10:31 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 10:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Blessings. My prayers continue for you and your family, as my own parents are also elderly.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:36
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
💖