Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.
02:30 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
09 November, 08:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I was introduced to Q at my work through my boss. I will never forget that day and everything that has happened since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
08 November, 04:27
AS FAR as knowing about Q it was March, 2020. I KNEW the pandemic was a lie and started serious researching. I had been watching David Wilcox on Gaia for a few years and at this point I went to his website and he had a video series on Q/Q posts. And from there I was ALL IN.

AS FAR as President Trump, from the time he came down that escalator I KNEW he would win and I KNEW he would do something spectacular for humanity, I felt it in my soul. Turns out my soul gave me good advise. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
15 June, 10:22
Excellent question! I was in a pro-Trump FB group & a woman befriended me. Once I jumped into a couple fringe social media platforms, things just started creeping into my field of vision. I Am inquisitive by nature. I came to know abt Q within the last few months before the most recent drop. It contributed to my efforts to expose something local. What I'm not clear on is if I actually helped expose something to help others, or is it was just all for me to learn what I needed to know? 🤗

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 June, 11:33
It was Trump's fault :) lol

One day it just happened. I supported Trump and voted for Trump and somehow deep down I knew he'd win. The relentless hate and comments how racist President Trump was coming from the liberal left made me really start to pay attention to what Trump was saying.......

From then on I saw how truly hateful the left were and how right President Trump is. One day my hubby asked if I heard of Q and siad rumors of JFK Jr being alive. Well that really sparked my interest and started paying even more attention. Then on November 25, 2017
I created my Ice Kates twitter account and when JFK JR and Vincent Kennedy followed me that day I was so excited and didn't know how to tweet. Since that day I've learned so much and I owe it to all of YOU!!! Thank you God, President Trump, The Kennedy's, Vincent Kennedy, and millions of Anons who have made my life #WINNING .

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 June, 06:55
Before I knew Q I knew things were fooked ... taking over "Health Care", wonky elections, Justice Scalia (murdered) ... no one seemed to be listening / seeing / I was freaking ... then I found Q ... DJT became our President / on telegram saw Ghost Ezra and followed him here - since then you all have taught me everything ... all the bits and pieces began fitting together -
T H A N K . Y O U . all so much,
I'm still in the woods, although now with hope for the best is yet to come.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 June, 05:55
The Day I saw the circle, I knew JJ was back in The Game with The Donald and its been in high gear ever since! 5 years & counting. ⚔️🌏⚔️

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 June, 04:22
Oh boy do I ever. It's embarrassing really, how stupid/naive I was.
Hated politics due to growing up in a very liberal 🇨🇦 family. ..always tensions/strife about it, so I had never voted in my 55yrs.
Late 2015, my son was following US election, & asked me if I had ever watched Bernie Sanders & suggested I watch an interview.
My limited thoughts were, it would be a change to have a female president 🤦‍♀️
I know, I know.
Well, the more I watched, the more I was hooked & saw the MSM, DNC, & Clinton fuckery.
I was only on FB, but what I was posting got me a 30day ban so I decided to migrate to twitter to test the waters there.
👀 Well Holy 💩!! What an eye opener.
Still a Bernie fan at this point, but hating Clinton, seeing rigged primaries, & then Wikileaks was released. Hallelujah!
Vindication felt so good!
From there, TarmacGate, Comey pass, Seth murder, more Clinton body counts, Bernie caving, Wiener Laptop, & Podesta emails.
Because of who I was following, I went Green 😂
cont.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 June, 04:52
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
In all honesty, I didn't like Trump. Thought he was controlled opposition to help Clinton win due to his ties w/Clintons & Dems, but my mistake was not watching any of his speeches. I was completely stuck on the left by life association.

By this time I was down so many rabbit holes of PizzaGate, Pedogate, Hollywood, Comet Ping Pong, etc. I didn't have time to pay attention to the politics. It was rigged anyway.

It wasnt till mid 2017 that I realized what the media had done to Bernie, they had done to Trump, so I started questioning/following alt right wing media like Sundance, etc. I went back thru old Trump footage in 2016.
..then the 1st Q posts came out & nothing has been the same since.

I'm in my 60's
My family thinks I'm nuts, while I feel my life has just started.
I've always been a black sheep but it's 17x worse.
I wish I had known sooner.
I wish I could go back in time to warn my parents
At least my son is on the same page as me.
I thank God 4 that

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 June, 03:43
Put on the path in'75 in Geology101, did paper on Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision". Same myths from around the world, "myths"? Years of reading to see the puzzle's picture, The fall, Q & so much, then being hit by the reality of ultimate evil done to children...
Tears, sleepless nights...

Mitákuye Oyás'iŋ
We are all related
WWG1WGA

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 11:58
FB around 2017...someone startted posting stuff in a group i was in...something clicked and made me explore....stumbled onto Q and have been down tje rabbit hole ever since. 9/11 really started making me question things. But i have always fel out of place in my own life..guess deep down I knew

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
05 June, 11:39
Nothing in life ever made sense to me until I stumbled upon Q. I had never heard of Q until I left FB in the begining of COVID (bc of censorship and things not making any sense) and joined Twitter hoping to find some truth. I came across a post from IET that I didn’t understand yet it spoke volumes to me. The info I found by following as many Q accounts I could find instantly felt right and everything finally made sense.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 June, 09:26
Lockdown......2020
😷😷
Whats going on.
🤬🤬

Joe M Plan to Save the World.
💪💪

The Children.
🤬🤬
Q The Plan.
🧐
Really
😱
Fook Yeah
😎😎

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 June, 09:05
I remember watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and laughing as he joked about Trump coming down the escalator. It seemed like an absurd premise at the time and I expected Trump to make a fool of himself and drop out of the race. But a funny thing happened in the weeks and months that followed. Everything Trump said on the issues reflected my thoughts. But he was brave enough to say things out loud that I could only keep to myself. He was brutally mocked and his character attacked from all sides and I began to identify with him and his campaign to make America great. The viciousness of the attacks seemed way out of line and it became clear that they were mostly lies. I wondered why Trump was such a threat to the establishment and began to turn off the evening news and research elsewhere to find the truth.
Many, many rabbit holes later, I am a changed person in how I perceive the world.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
05 June, 08:39
I always had a feeling the world was off, that we were lied to but i couldnt pinpoint it. A friend on FB in 2017 started posting about Pizzagate, i also found Neon Revolt there, and anonymous. All led to Q. Haha so FB got me to Q, how ironic. Of course DJT's inauguration speech got wheels spinning

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 08:03
Mine was by pure chance. Just goofing off on YT and trying to learn more about Agenda 21. I stumbled across an account that was showing folks how to engage on the chans. I lurked for months. Then joined discord and even help host the patriots soapbox until egos and money got in the way. Was on there live when Munder and Sather both came on and Corsie too. It was exciting times, still is. It opened my eyes to an entirely different world. I always wondered why/how it happened, but amazed that I was partnof the ride. Offered help if I could, but mostly listened and learned. Was followed by Gen. Flynn on Twitter until my 1st account was purged.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
05 June, 07:44
I woke up 40 years ago when my oldest child was injured by a DPT vaccine. About the same time, I started reading The Wanderer, a conservative Catholic newspaper. Then E Michael Jones’ Fidelity and Culture Wars publications. From them I learned to question Oklahoma City, Waco, 9-11, etc. I learned about Q in December 2017, but I can’t remember where I heard about it. I started listening to Stroppy and some other Q people, Joe M videos, etc. The truth of the Q operation seemed so clear to me.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
05 June, 06:34
My first recollection is watching The Matrix when I was 13 and being fascinated by the message that it seemed to communicate.

Then at 15 I saw the Twin Towers collapse live on TV but something wasn't right about they way they fell. In the back of my mind I knew that was wrong the first time, but then the second one fell the same way. Very odd.

Then it was when I was 21 that somebody mentioned to me that the moon landing had been faked. Being openminded, I thought that was interesting. Once I realised that it was indeed faked, naturally I wondered why, and what else they faked.

This led me to find out about subliminal messaging which was particularly disturbing in relation to Disney and very quickly also around this time, I found out that my instincts about 9/11 were correct. That was not normal.

It's been a long and lonely road since then, leading up to Q and Trump making me cry with happiness. I'd wondered where all the good guys had gone, and here they were at last. 😁

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
05 June, 04:02
I met a friend right after Q started posting in 2017, and he walked me through everything I needed to know to get started

I havent stopped following since, im so grateful i found this community

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 June, 03:54
Well others are talking about when they woke up. Well I woke to crappy foods including pet foods 10 yrs ago. I learned also about 9/11 etc..but when I found Q...was when covid hit and I wanted to know more about covid...cause i was frightened. The more I dug, the more pissed i got..knowing this was all planned. THEN I got into a group on FB. Someone mentioned Q. i said who or what is Q. They gave me a brief description and link to a website...Thats when I started reading trying to make sense of what i was looking at which didnt make much sense at all....then I found some videos on YT of people decoding some of these. Then I started to catch on. took about 2 months. SINCE THEN, I have spent every freaking day digging...from sun up to sun down non stop..and sharing everything. Got axed from FB a few times. Q is like a drug. You keep going back to it. Its the only thing that makes sense and gave me peace of mind. I did NOT expect it to go this long. hope not much longer. I am EXHAUSTED!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 June, 03:05
I been watching missing kids since 2015 then got into court watching and documenting...then got my PI license and named my business Alliance...I had no idea how my business and name were connected! VIBES

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 June, 02:54
I remember the Twatter purge...it was my second time so I decided I wouldnt start another Twatter acct. then all of a sudden I was here....Im home!!!!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
05 June, 02:27
Awake for many years starting with Waco, Clintons gun running, 9/11, pizzagate, ect. I even called it being Awake back then. Was envolved with the gun issues, school issues in the 90's. As Trump was running for President in 2016, there was a lot of confusing info. In Feb 2018 on Youtube I noticed posts abt Q. Researched it, prayed abt it, scriptures answered my prayers. So here I am, trying to research, post the truth and wake folks up. Family is finally starting to see the truth and I'm not that conspiracy wacko anymore. Patiently waiting for justice to be served, which it will...God needs us all to stay vigilant and spread the truth. We will be needed in the near future to bear witness to others of what we experienced and know to be true.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
05 June, 01:59
Things haven't made sense my entire life. My sister said recently that I was the truth-teller in the family and paid dearly for it. I was the first in my circle of friends to question vaccines and was part of a small public group to get hydrofluorosilicic acid (fluoride) out of our water.
Had some people over the night Trump was elected, and while I was SO happy (and I'm Canadian), everyone else lost their minds. ☺️
Then President Trump did things that made sense while other decisions made no sense, so I started digging. I was listening to a podcast one day that mentioned Kappy. A Twitter search led me to SO many other like-minded people and the Q drops

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 02:49
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
💜

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 June, 01:30
How awesome I will share my journey in the morning. I love this!

“SUZY”💋💋💋 (91) *Q
GOD WINS 💯🌈☀️🕊 (91)
WHO IS Q? ☺️👀😎 (91)
POTUS 🇺🇸🦅❤️🤍💙 (91)
BUCKLE UP! 💺💯 (91)
CAN’T WAIT!!! 💯🙋🏼‍♀️😘💪🌎🕊(91)
LION KING 🦁💙❤️🦁 (91)
EARTH ANGEL 💙😇 (91)
THE STAR 💙💫 (91)
LAW OF ONE 🌎💯🕊(91)
SMOCKING 😅💪 (91)
VENDETTA 👀😉 (91) “V”
“SUZY Q” (108) *18 JR 🇺🇸🦅
OUR DECODER 🙋🏼‍♀️💙 (108)
EIGHTY ONE 8️⃣1️⃣ 😇(108)
FIFTY FIVE 5️⃣:5️⃣ (108) ✋❤️💙✋
GOD IS LOVE 💯❤️🥰🌎🕊(108)
IT’S OVER 💥💪 (108)
FITZGERALD 🇺🇸🦅😉 (108)
GREATNESS! 💫☀️💯🌎💙🦅🙏 (108)

~ from Carolyn BeGood

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 June, 09:00
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
That is very good stuff Truth seeker. 🇺🇸

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
05 June, 01:20
I thought I was alone on this journey for the past 20 years. I didn't know I was in Cabal Central in St. Louis and worked for a man that I can, and have, attached to EVERY MAJOR CORPORATION & FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (he's right there in Blackrock and Vanguard) but he's in the shadows, yet in plain sight.

When Obama came out - I knew he was BAD as every word out of his mouth I knew wasn't his - they were (((his))). I didn't know until i left in '98 - but I'm '02, I started to dig and then, I could see him on the ground floor of it all. I opened accts Citadel, Crown, MOAB, JARS, Evergreen...100s of them, then I found 100s more in the Paradise- Panama Papers.

I can connect people others can't because I was there! Clinton Whitehouse & BIG BANKS had a direct line to our (small/private) office.

I had Amos Harris (father was married to Ann Roberts, Rockefeller's daughter) there too (all 🔀to Rockefeller Foundation & CF), Rothschilds, Senators, Governors... John Kerry was bosses best

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
05 June, 01:31
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
When Q came out in Oct '17. I KNEW IT WAS THE REAL DEAL! I knew the connectors and dots posted were dead on!

It's a God- thing too. You can't learn one truth without knowing The Truth. God began to downpour in me in 2012... I knew everything we'd been taught was flipped.

I'm about blind from reading 15 hrs a day for 20 years. I've posted so much for so long - I felt like Nell - just "Tayinn in the Wind"! I can't repeat it all again.

Telegram is so over wired, how anyone gets the real story cohesively is beyond me.

The Titanic has so many Telegrams going out, they missed the warning flares & transmission from the "other" boat waiting to "rescue" them. That's what Telegram reminds me of now...too much noise & too many people sending out.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 03:15
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
wow... it is sobering to realise how close, how huge, how many, people you know, situations, connections... I'm seeing it in my own crazy path. I sense I was, you were, there to see, feel and connect the dots. I am remembering decades ago being on a plane on route to work with J Carrey, the unknown man seated beside me talked for 3 hours, he told me many things that did not stick. We would call him a conspiracy theorist ;-) I often think of him, wish I could recall his face but I do remember his sincerity, his genuine desire to tell me something. Other characters showed up in different times and places in similar ways, like a beacon, guide, a voice in the matrix gently nudging. I expect many here have had that happen. Something in their eyes makes them more real than the noise and swirl around you. I don't recall saying much in response, all conversations were 1 on 1, now I am even wondering if these could have been bi-dimensional encounters.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
05 June, 01:20
Huh. I have no idea. I don't remember.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 June, 01:18
JFK "narrative", WACO, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma, Gulf War, 9/11...

From very early in life, I saw the 40 hours of work, for 40 years of life as evil and invisible slavery (why not just live of the land and provide for you and yours?).

Saw the left vs. right narrative and race-bating as intentional, some very early DVD's from Info Wars about the Bilderberg meetings in California. Assange, and Snowden sealed my awakening.

Tried every conceivable combination of drugs to achieve a "Higher State of Consciousness", mushrooms "grounded" me in reality.

Was a closet non-conformist to every "mandate" and fell in love with the Constitution and DOI early on... ...grew more frustrated as our society seemed to mindlessly drift away from morality, decency, and general neighborly kindness.

Don't remotely recall how I came to "Q", but it was within weeks of the first drop. TW led me to the boards, VK led me to AU. Humbled.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 June, 01:16
170 amazing comments
awesome thread
WWG1WGA
❤️🙌❤️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 June, 01:21
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
It's a relevant question, and I give all credit to GOD.

Every night for decades, I felt 'crazy', now I go to sleep feeling humbled and full of gratitude... ...The Awakening spared my wife and children for all of it these past 2+ years.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 June, 01:01
this is fun for me: looking thru my camera roll and watching a normal cameraroll of matrix pics turn into non stop VK, DOQ, Trump and Q screen shots 🤣🤣😍
im interested to know when everyones first Q screenshot was and which post 🙂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 02:59
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
wish I could... but I'm sh_t at archiving, got things off and on line all over the place! I seem to have traded my prior organisational skills in for "in the moment" vibe navigation. Those like you that have it all together amaze me ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 June, 12:25
Was part of a small private FB group devoted to DJT as soon as he announced he was running. I miss them. But I was banned 3 times and threatened to be kicked off permanently about 4 years ago. (Wanted to keep my account because of loved ones, so just faded away.) Two members told me about people on Twitter who also loved our pres. Then, one of them, a real-life friend, came over & told me all kinds of things, including about Q and Jr. (But I didn't believe her about the children then.) But things started making sense. Watched Joe M.'s video & it really started making sense. Listened to X22 Report, IPOT all the time. Both friends told me to follow VK, Joe M, & the John F. Kennnedy accounts & told me about GeorgeNews. I had a Twitter bus. account, so checked them all out from there 1st, then created my Patriot Sam account. So, although it might seem like I haven't been around that long, I've been with DJT since the beginning.❤️🙏Grateful to have been part of this anon family too.

Julie Que @JulieQue
05 June, 12:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hang in there anon fren! The best is yet to come! it seems to some that nothing is happening, but, there is much going on that is not seen or even heard of because lame stream media won’t cover it but soon everything will be known to the public! dominos are starting to falll. 🐸