Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
It was Trump's fault :) lol

One day it just happened. I supported Trump and voted for Trump and somehow deep down I knew he'd win. The relentless hate and comments how racist President Trump was coming from the liberal left made me really start to pay attention to what Trump was saying.......

From then on I saw how truly hateful the left were and how right President Trump is. One day my hubby asked if I heard of Q and siad rumors of JFK Jr being alive. Well that really sparked my interest and started paying even more attention. Then on November 25, 2017
I created my Ice Kates twitter account and when JFK JR and Vincent Kennedy followed me that day I was so excited and didn't know how to tweet. Since that day I've learned so much and I owe it to all of YOU!!! Thank you God, President Trump, The Kennedy's, Vincent Kennedy, and millions of Anons who have made my life #WINNING .
11:33 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it