Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
My first recollection is watching The Matrix when I was 13 and being fascinated by the message that it seemed to communicate.

Then at 15 I saw the Twin Towers collapse live on TV but something wasn't right about they way they fell. In the back of my mind I knew that was wrong the first time, but then the second one fell the same way. Very odd.

Then it was when I was 21 that somebody mentioned to me that the moon landing had been faked. Being openminded, I thought that was interesting. Once I realised that it was indeed faked, naturally I wondered why, and what else they faked.

This led me to find out about subliminal messaging which was particularly disturbing in relation to Disney and very quickly also around this time, I found out that my instincts about 9/11 were correct. That was not normal.

It's been a long and lonely road since then, leading up to Q and Trump making me cry with happiness. I'd wondered where all the good guys had gone, and here they were at last. 😁
06:34 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FightingIrishman , click on at the bottom under it