Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
05 June, 01:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I thought I was alone on this journey for the past 20 years. I didn't know I was in Cabal Central in St. Louis and worked for a man that I can, and have, attached to EVERY MAJOR CORPORATION & FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (he's right there in Blackrock and Vanguard) but he's in the shadows, yet in plain sight.

When Obama came out - I knew he was BAD as every word out of his mouth I knew wasn't his - they were (((his))). I didn't know until i left in '98 - but I'm '02, I started to dig and then, I could see him on the ground floor of it all. I opened accts Citadel, Crown, MOAB, JARS, Evergreen...100s of them, then I found 100s more in the Paradise- Panama Papers.

I can connect people others can't because I was there! Clinton Whitehouse & BIG BANKS had a direct line to our (small/private) office.

I had Amos Harris (father was married to Ann Roberts, Rockefeller's daughter) there too (all 🔀to Rockefeller Foundation & CF), Rothschilds, Senators, Governors... John Kerry was bosses best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
wow... it is sobering to realise how close, how huge, how many, people you know, situations, connections... I'm seeing it in my own crazy path. I sense I was, you were, there to see, feel and connect the dots. I am remembering decades ago being on a plane on route to work with J Carrey, the unknown man seated beside me talked for 3 hours, he told me many things that did not stick. We would call him a conspiracy theorist ;-) I often think of him, wish I could recall his face but I do remember his sincerity, his genuine desire to tell me something. Other characters showed up in different times and places in similar ways, like a beacon, guide, a voice in the matrix gently nudging. I expect many here have had that happen. Something in their eyes makes them more real than the noise and swirl around you. I don't recall saying much in response, all conversations were 1 on 1, now I am even wondering if these could have been bi-dimensional encounters.
03:15 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it