Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 June, 12:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Was part of a small private FB group devoted to DJT as soon as he announced he was running. I miss them. But I was banned 3 times and threatened to be kicked off permanently about 4 years ago. (Wanted to keep my account because of loved ones, so just faded away.) Two members told me about people on Twitter who also loved our pres. Then, one of them, a real-life friend, came over & told me all kinds of things, including about Q and Jr. (But I didn't believe her about the children then.) But things started making sense. Watched Joe M.'s video & it really started making sense. Listened to X22 Report, IPOT all the time. Both friends told me to follow VK, Joe M, & the John F. Kennnedy accounts & told me about GeorgeNews. I had a Twitter bus. account, so checked them all out from there 1st, then created my Patriot Sam account. So, although it might seem like I haven't been around that long, I've been with DJT since the beginning.❤️🙏Grateful to have been part of this anon family too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
Hang in there anon fren! The best is yet to come! it seems to some that nothing is happening, but, there is much going on that is not seen or even heard of because lame stream media won’t cover it but soon everything will be known to the public! dominos are starting to falll. 🐸
12:34 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieQue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Que, click on at the bottom under it