Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
05 June, 01:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Things haven't made sense my entire life. My sister said recently that I was the truth-teller in the family and paid dearly for it. I was the first in my circle of friends to question vaccines and was part of a small public group to get hydrofluorosilicic acid (fluoride) out of our water.
Had some people over the night Trump was elected, and while I was SO happy (and I'm Canadian), everyone else lost their minds. ☺️
Then President Trump did things that made sense while other decisions made no sense, so I started digging. I was listening to a podcast one day that mentioned Kappy. A Twitter search led me to SO many other like-minded people and the Q drops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it