Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 June, 04:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Oh boy do I ever. It's embarrassing really, how stupid/naive I was.
Hated politics due to growing up in a very liberal 🇨🇦 family. ..always tensions/strife about it, so I had never voted in my 55yrs.
Late 2015, my son was following US election, & asked me if I had ever watched Bernie Sanders & suggested I watch an interview.
My limited thoughts were, it would be a change to have a female president 🤦‍♀️
I know, I know.
Well, the more I watched, the more I was hooked & saw the MSM, DNC, & Clinton fuckery.
I was only on FB, but what I was posting got me a 30day ban so I decided to migrate to twitter to test the waters there.
👀 Well Holy 💩!! What an eye opener.
Still a Bernie fan at this point, but hating Clinton, seeing rigged primaries, & then Wikileaks was released. Hallelujah!
Vindication felt so good!
From there, TarmacGate, Comey pass, Seth murder, more Clinton body counts, Bernie caving, Wiener Laptop, & Podesta emails.
Because of who I was following, I went Green 😂
cont.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
In all honesty, I didn't like Trump. Thought he was controlled opposition to help Clinton win due to his ties w/Clintons & Dems, but my mistake was not watching any of his speeches. I was completely stuck on the left by life association.

By this time I was down so many rabbit holes of PizzaGate, Pedogate, Hollywood, Comet Ping Pong, etc. I didn't have time to pay attention to the politics. It was rigged anyway.

It wasnt till mid 2017 that I realized what the media had done to Bernie, they had done to Trump, so I started questioning/following alt right wing media like Sundance, etc. I went back thru old Trump footage in 2016.
..then the 1st Q posts came out & nothing has been the same since.

I'm in my 60's
My family thinks I'm nuts, while I feel my life has just started.
I've always been a black sheep but it's 17x worse.
I wish I had known sooner.
I wish I could go back in time to warn my parents
At least my son is on the same page as me.
I thank God 4 that
04:52 PM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it