Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this β€˜Q’ and β€˜Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
Oh boy do I ever. It's embarrassing really, how stupid/naive I was.
Hated politics due to growing up in a very liberal πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ family. ..always tensions/strife about it, so I had never voted in my 55yrs.
Late 2015, my son was following US election, & asked me if I had ever watched Bernie Sanders & suggested I watch an interview.
My limited thoughts were, it would be a change to have a female president πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I know, I know.
Well, the more I watched, the more I was hooked & saw the MSM, DNC, & Clinton fuckery.
I was only on FB, but what I was posting got me a 30day ban so I decided to migrate to twitter to test the waters there.
πŸ‘€ Well Holy πŸ’©!! What an eye opener.
Still a Bernie fan at this point, but hating Clinton, seeing rigged primaries, & then Wikileaks was released. Hallelujah!
Vindication felt so good!
From there, TarmacGate, Comey pass, Seth murder, more Clinton body counts, Bernie caving, Wiener Laptop, & Podesta emails.
Because of who I was following, I went Green πŸ˜‚
cont.
04:22 PM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 June, 04:52
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
In all honesty, I didn't like Trump. Thought he was controlled opposition to help Clinton win due to his ties w/Clintons & Dems, but my mistake was not watching any of his speeches. I was completely stuck on the left by life association.

By this time I was down so many rabbit holes of PizzaGate, Pedogate, Hollywood, Comet Ping Pong, etc. I didn't have time to pay attention to the politics. It was rigged anyway.

It wasnt till mid 2017 that I realized what the media had done to Bernie, they had done to Trump, so I started questioning/following alt right wing media like Sundance, etc. I went back thru old Trump footage in 2016.
..then the 1st Q posts came out & nothing has been the same since.

I'm in my 60's
My family thinks I'm nuts, while I feel my life has just started.
I've always been a black sheep but it's 17x worse.
I wish I had known sooner.
I wish I could go back in time to warn my parents
At least my son is on the same page as me.
I thank God 4 that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396