Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:30
Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
I remember watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and laughing as he joked about Trump coming down the escalator. It seemed like an absurd premise at the time and I expected Trump to make a fool of himself and drop out of the race. But a funny thing happened in the weeks and months that followed. Everything Trump said on the issues reflected my thoughts. But he was brave enough to say things out loud that I could only keep to myself. He was brutally mocked and his character attacked from all sides and I began to identify with him and his campaign to make America great. The viciousness of the attacks seemed way out of line and it became clear that they were mostly lies. I wondered why Trump was such a threat to the establishment and began to turn off the evening news and research elsewhere to find the truth.
Many, many rabbit holes later, I am a changed person in how I perceive the world.
09:05 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it