Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.
06:04 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 May, 04:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
self protection kicks in. there are some horrors i dont need to see, hear, or have proof, to know it exist. i wont even watch anything on tv that possibly have torture, things similar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 May, 04:10
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
this includes movies of a crucifide Christ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 07:20
Q 142: The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

Explains the exquisite necessity of the agonizingly-slow drip drip drip of info we-who-already-know are forced to endure....

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 07:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 May, 05:07
I think of it as a breaker switch, when their satanic actions cause a very unfamiliar horrific overwhelming sick to my stomach feeling, my breaker switch goes off...I shut down and feel peace.

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 May, 04:21
we call it ending the game…the pysch tactics used against us are horrendous to come out. i still after almost a year of being out still have trigeer words i uave to fight but im getting there. so many had it worse then me but i hope to be of help to others coming out of it

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 May, 01:58
The victims feel the same way...

QuitThe KoolAid @QuitTheKoolAid
27 May, 01:10
Am i broken? I hear all tye evil that goes on and and it is truly like im in a movie, just watching… waiting for the rnf. I feel some sadness for the children but i do t get a lot of emotions. Onec in a great while it eells up and I shed a tear or two and then its back to the numb, distant feeling.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 May, 10:07
Do you remember that video with Epstein and whoever else torturing that woman? 🤯😳

My heart starts to race and I swear my blood flow changes when I take 2 seconds to think about that HORRIFIC AWFUL DEMONIC situation.

I really feel though that the world must KNOW what has been going on OR these Victims will
never have Justice and some how these EVIL Practice may continue in the future. BUT...since I can’t erase those horrible images from brain, I also want to spare others. 😢

What is the Correct way? Show them what we know (which I am SURE is nothing compared to reality) or protect the awakening Sheeple?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 May, 10:02
Put on the full Armour of God.
Nobody wants to imagine that kind of vile evil, but that is what it is pure EVIL spirit. Those poor souls abuse is what strengthens my resolve to fight harder and not give a damn what others think. It also deepens my prayers, not only for the victims but for the abusers as well. How else will this vicious cycle end? People need to be delivered from evil. Don't lose sight of the true enemy Nor assume that justice won't be served. People will still be held accountable for their actions. Know your enemy.🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 May, 07:57
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thank u Kung Fu Kelly....ur a badass!! Sometimes, lie last nite, i end up a crying wreck over what ive seen....but that just pisses me off to. fight even harder!! Cuz im a badass too m,a'am!!!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 May, 09:13
I do that all the time with every tragedy, because I've experienced so much of my own, I can't spare anything.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 May, 09:04
surviving anything traumatic sometimes makes it so you cant turn it off. turning the volume down is the best I can do.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 May, 08:24
When dealing with normies, I stick to c-span reels. It’s hard to debunk senate or congressional hearings. I’ve done this with MKULTRA and Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030.

Red Pilled a few this way and now they are digital soldiers.

I tred very lightly on the children tpoic, because not everyone can stomach the horror.

Thwrow a few softballs to get a feel for their level of commitment before charging full speed. I speak from experience.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
27 May, 07:56
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Good Strategy...
Try to Help without Scaring them to much...
I try the same..

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 05:16

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 06:56
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
27 May, 04:50
One thing though, you was also under MKUktra programming your entire life
,think about it
You shut down not Because your empathy is out, your stupid programmed not to see the hard truths, even when it happens to you
You dont have to loose your childhood to see the MKUktra is en mass and we choose kitten or butterfly ect programming via media ect f eks. We all are trauma based programmed

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 May, 04:44
I have a friend who is a SRA survivor
She is barely functional (physically) but fully aware of the madness we all know about.
She needs a wheelchair and is on over 10 drugs a day
She is 45 years old and in constant pain
Mostly confined to bed.
Her mind is fractured from the MK Ultra
I personally can identify 6 of her alternates by the way she types.
She switches alts mid conversation.
The medical profession is useless (controlled)
She is where I got much of the MK U information from.
In spite of all that she is one of the most considerate people you could ever meet.
She understands the pain and would never wish is on others.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 08:32
In response Free Music to his Publication
People like your fren should be some of the first to get the med/beds, right behind those that are dying of course.
So sad what they went thr.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 May, 03:46
This is something I can relate to but perhaps for a different reason.

I know these people do horrific things, but somehow it doesn't seem real to me because it's so shocking. Because it doesn't seem real I have to remind myself that it is real and therefore remind myself to feel empathy.

Donna Christman @donnac202
27 May, 08:37
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
i have that problem too. Likely because i have no personal frame of reference for this kind of evil, it doesnt seem real; more like a twisted movie plot.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 03:17
ditto Martin.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 May, 03:14
ditto

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 03:04
yes. kind of a defensive offense to a warrior against evil. the lawyer must push through the details la la la to focus continued pursuit of evil. causation must be addressed whist all war's sorrows awaits in the aftermath of victory.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 03:06
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
that's warrior not lawyer

Pink Totter @Totter
27 May, 02:49
Same here, have to in order to keep my sanity. A few times while down the rabbit hole have seen things that will haunt me forever, sadly I know it's even worse.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 May, 02:46
Q: END WILL BE NOT FOR EVERYONE...

WITH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF SLACKING, AMOUNT OF BLOCKED NORMIES WILL RISE, NOT OTHER WAY ROUND...

ITS LIKE "WITNESS OF JEHOWAH" SYNDROM... IF YOU REPEATED OFTEN, WHAT PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR, THEY WILL SIMPLY IGNORE WHOLE...

MEANWHILE YOU WEAR OUT THOSE, WHO BELIEVE IN Q TOTALLY ALSO...

TIME WAS ALREADY RUN OUT...

THOSE, WHO PLANNED Q ANNON ARE SIMPLY IDIOTS, IF THEY BELIEVE, THAT COULD AWAKENED MORE WITHOUT ANY HARD PROOFS...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 May, 02:45
Been down that rabbit hole. still to this day trying deal with it. Waiting for GOD to get involved. Panda eyes. I can never unsee this....

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 May, 03:20
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
SaveTheChildren🙏💟🌍 All thier dark lies will come to light✨

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
27 May, 06:54
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Then why are you posting it???? I wish everyone would STOP posting this stuff.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 May, 02:32
Just send them love, and as much healing energy as you can muster. 💙

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 May, 02:30
:(
🙏🙏🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 02:21
And you are aware of it. Think about the Normies. They want nothing to do with it. Total block.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 May, 05:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We’re going to need massive amounts of collective healing. Higher powers aiding us would be much appreciated & wanted & needed.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 May, 06:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
my closest friend didn’t want to hear about it, said it was ‘dark’...yup I said, yet we are shining a light on it to heal & expose it. She didn’t want anything to do with it...unless something was all about fluffy & light, she shut the conversation down. Yet at the same time she would project her own unhealed anger at me about how her life was shit & no matter how much I tried to help & encourage her to heal it, the more she projected it. Sadly our friendship of 30 years broke down & I needed to stop communicating with her.

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 May, 11:27
same :(

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 May, 10:47
I’d love to help them

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
26 May, 08:00
Exactly this! I watched a video once and I will never get the screams out of my head but I had to put them in a box way in the back because its literally too much to handle . That being said I cannot fathom how a child could survive without fracturing into a million little pieces.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 May, 02:56
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Same.😥....i had pics of trays full of fetus's....different sizes....many trays....tried to. send to all the numbers on my fone.....i cried. I could never hit send. I tried 2 and 3 times....i cried again and again....i finally deleted them! Now they are clear as day in my head.🤕......i hate it!!!!! These fucking normies need to see what ive seen! .....i just cant be that guy who puts it in their head. Even at the prospect of restoring my lost credibility. I pray so hard about this....i still cry over those pics! Fuck!....im crying now.😵 Sorry guys....gotta go.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 May, 07:01

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
26 May, 06:35
very common - I'd say most do this. Few however are able to admit it.

They actually teach us to "candy coat" our truths so it is easier on others. It's so horrific as survivors we can only process a small bit at a time.

If it helps, fortunately, we have been created with the ability to compartmentalize. These experiences are stored everywhere in bits and pieces.

I will say surviving satanic rituals is way easier than the MK Ultra. Re-wiring the nervous system and body may never be complete - but progress is always being made.

It makes it very hard for us to 'heal' in a vacuum when we are not able to share our stories and/or connect with humanity.

I find if I focus on the miracles of healing it helps 'bridge' the gap

Another thought - MK Ultra includes silencing us and keeping us from talking - we (or loved ones) will die if we talk, so when we do we are breaking the programming.