Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
very common - I'd say most do this. Few however are able to admit it.

They actually teach us to "candy coat" our truths so it is easier on others. It's so horrific as survivors we can only process a small bit at a time.

If it helps, fortunately, we have been created with the ability to compartmentalize. These experiences are stored everywhere in bits and pieces.

I will say surviving satanic rituals is way easier than the MK Ultra. Re-wiring the nervous system and body may never be complete - but progress is always being made.

It makes it very hard for us to 'heal' in a vacuum when we are not able to share our stories and/or connect with humanity.

I find if I focus on the miracles of healing it helps 'bridge' the gap

Another thought - MK Ultra includes silencing us and keeping us from talking - we (or loved ones) will die if we talk, so when we do we are breaking the programming.
06:35 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silent nQmQre, click on at the bottom under it