Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 02:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And you are aware of it. Think about the Normies. They want nothing to do with it. Total block.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
my closest friend didn’t want to hear about it, said it was ‘dark’...yup I said, yet we are shining a light on it to heal & expose it. She didn’t want anything to do with it...unless something was all about fluffy & light, she shut the conversation down. Yet at the same time she would project her own unhealed anger at me about how her life was shit & no matter how much I tried to help & encourage her to heal it, the more she projected it. Sadly our friendship of 30 years broke down & I needed to stop communicating with her.
06:45 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it