Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 07:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Q 142: The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

Explains the exquisite necessity of the agonizingly-slow drip drip drip of info we-who-already-know are forced to endure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KayThanQ in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 May, 02:01
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Someone somewhere knows how many days months years
longer of needing to show people/can't just tell people...
So I will stick to my complete remodel of my Kitchen of
a mid-century ranch, camping in the High Sierras and watch
Baseball till the end

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 11:43
I was just talking about this to my daughter today in the car on the way to and from her grandmother's house. My mom is in her 80s and so on another planet. The sad thing is that the drip, drips are not being heard by the people who are so asleep. It is heart breaking. I had a good cry when I came home. Black triangles really has me curious . . . I dreamt of one in an ether dream when I was 6 years old getting my tonsils and adenoids out. I was on water skiis and a huge black triangle was pulling me on a road on the West Dennis Beach on Cape Cod. It had a huge 8 ball design on it and it was speeding me so fast on the beach and all I could hear is 8888888. I finally screamed stop in the movie and then I was out like a light. That is something I would love to learn about. I will have to do a search online. I respect the concern for all of the sleepers. I guess everyone thinks that we are strong enough to wait to be able to reconnect with our loved ones. I pray they live to see the truth.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
27 May, 11:38
So true. I get frustrated at times, but the weird thing is I have become numb to anything that comes out anymore. Its extremely weird for me. I feel guilty not being devastated by certain news events. 🤷

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 May, 02:05
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Not weird--they are forcing us to not be numb...
Both sides

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
27 May, 08:18
Wise words Sir.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 May, 08:13
truth

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 07:58
🎯🎯🎯