Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 May, 10:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Put on the full Armour of God.
Nobody wants to imagine that kind of vile evil, but that is what it is pure EVIL spirit. Those poor souls abuse is what strengthens my resolve to fight harder and not give a damn what others think. It also deepens my prayers, not only for the victims but for the abusers as well. How else will this vicious cycle end? People need to be delivered from evil. Don't lose sight of the true enemy Nor assume that justice won't be served. People will still be held accountable for their actions. Know your enemy.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Thank u Kung Fu Kelly....ur a badass!! Sometimes, lie last nite, i end up a crying wreck over what ive seen....but that just pisses me off to. fight even harder!! Cuz im a badass too m,a'am!!!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
07:57 PM - May 27, 2022
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it