Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?
10:01 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Your Muse @YourMuse
03 February, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are so many homes and places abandoned by people and owned by banks...how it all started was homesteading...people were allowed to claim land and property but they had to work the land and fix it up. If the banks go down then no one owns those mansions, homes or land. Then homesteading wold be an option, to stake a claim and work to make it a place for people that serves either groups, or to grow food and so on....Staking a claim of the land and not thru a bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
02 February, 02:37
I think they'll get wiped out with all the other dodgy loans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Gina Cox @Ginamarie
01 February, 03:07
what does this mean for folks who have mortgages?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 February, 03:06
sounds like a fab idea .....I also always liked the rent to own type options too (practically impossible to find ) .....i have been a mommy/part time realtor for many years and will def think more on these topics and get back to you 😊

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
01 February, 03:05
NESARA. Mortgage forgiveness for debt that shouldn't have ever happened and interest that's twice the amount of the house.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 03:02
3% mtg loan cap. property tax chges. every person does 2 yrs public service at min wage at a job they like.
Folks if all debt is deleted across the globe and we can attain a planet where none has to worry about essential living needs any more Nana doesnt care if someone that is stuggling more than me gets a little more than me. If God can bless us this much and we act like children worried that my neighbor might get a little more than me when we are all getting so much then maybe we are not ready for a more advanced diminsion afterall! It will be fair! @jfkjrfan @vincentkennedy

White Castle @EbenezerE
01 February, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen sister. Abundant prosperity begins with knowing what that actually means and desiring it for others. More than we need will always come back to us... all of us.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 02:43
For those of you with a Title, take note that your name is in ALL CAPS. That means your property belongs to the U.S. corporation as collateral for its debts. Same with us as persons and is why our names are in all caps on our Social Security cards. We are national debt security to the bankers. We can be taken as labour slaves to pay off the national debt. We have a lot of problems to solve as humans on this planet. and the entire beast system needs to be disolved and reinvented. However, those that labored to earn what they have, have rights to it. It could take generations to transition.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 02:34
The idea of everyone being in Jubilee if all debts are paid is odd. Those that sacrificed and exercised personal fiscal discapline, who have no debt, or a home fully paid off, I would think will feel cheated. They will see the less responsible being rewarded and become pissed. How would they not resent the others? I have seen far to many saying they were going to rush out and get an expensive home, beleiving their mortgage would be resolved by Q this year. "?" Simple minds want to beleive this. 😕 Be careful on this one. Hopefully Credit Unions or Savings and Loans will take over.

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
01 February, 03:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
NESARA. I would think that if a person/company has a mortgage on an apartment building, the renters actually made the payments. The renters should get that back. JUST my thoughts.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 02:28
😊🙏🌟

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 February, 01:42
How about erase all mortgages, then reinvent. 😎
Americans of all ages and walks of life are struggling right now.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 February, 01:18
hopfully if everything goes as plansd gesera nesara trumpcers maybe wishful thinking but y not after clown world 2020 enythings posible at this point i m o

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 12:20
some thoughts after working in the mortgage industry: credit reports are designed to keep people enslaved to renting example: [they] tell you to sign up gor my credit cards. these credit cards have huge annual fees plus high interest rates. its a vicious hamster wheel cycle that traps people.

the underwriting guidelines debt to income rationd are unrealistic and are bullshit, no ine except the wealthy live with 33% debt 😆

banks own your home so technically you do not own the house (see elon musk tweet)
why do people rent?
convenice no commitment?
would everyone like to own a home?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 02:00
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Nana Realtor here ageees with all u said. i would add that We had a young man in shock at the property office once when he discovered that even tho he paid for his home and didnt owe anyone the county could take his prooerty if he failed to pay the property taxes. He said "So then basically I NEVER REALLY own it"?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:07
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Hubs & I have been hunting 4-5 acres with a habitable abode upon it for some time now. In July, the market was full of properties, but not what we were looking for... Now, because people are holding their property off the market until they see how things are going to shake out... there's literally NOTHING in my part of our state.

The only properties being listed are mobile homes or up for foreclosure & gutted inside.

We're too tired & beat down to want to do that work.

Pffft!

Solution - put all that effort into buying silver. Betting there will be new offerings soon!

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
31 January, 11:53
Community Lending... "It's a wonderful life" type local Lenders. It's not that hard. Most calculators or excel spreadsheets can compute how to do it.

Tailwind Seventeen @tailwind17
01 February, 11:06
In response A poor Poetaster to his Publication
Credit Unions are a close second to this. When the profit is removed, better decisions for members (using their elected Board members) are the result.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 January, 11:41
Jubilee. Pour God's blessing out on all and raise the vibe sooo high that everyone is in bliss as we build the new system. Happy people agree easier and a fresh start for all! .....if I were in charge 🤗

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 February, 01:04
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
i love how you think - i agree! enough of this pay to live b.s. it keeps us ALL enslaved - everyone of us in constant debt. do you need to eat? you will owe someone. need to keep your house heated and car going and water to drink? yeah you owe someone. NO MORE! would God ever look at any of us and say "give me your money if you want o survive." does nature do that? ABUNDANCE for ALL. that is the Truth of God.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 January, 11:34
Blockchain will eliminate banks, money laundering, welfare fraud and much more. There's going to be a lot of vacant bank buildings across the nation.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
01 February, 03:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That's great news we can use them to set up shelter for the homeless

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
01 February, 03:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Glory to God !!

❤️ Jodi❤️ Trump Girl 76 @TrumpGirl76
31 January, 10:48
Would like to know for those that have lost homes due to foreclosures bad banking schemes if they will be compensated in anyway ? any thoughts?

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
01 February, 02:55
In response ❤️ Jodi❤️ Trump Girl 76 to her Publication
good question. lost ours in 2008 and have been renting ever since. We've been ready to buy again for quite a while but there isnt anything that interests us. and right now there is like 20 homes for sale!

We the People @grandmatobe
31 January, 10:44
good thought

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
31 January, 10:41
i also need HOA's to be gone also, they are such a scam

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
31 January, 11:41
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
They help keep property values up and people doing crazy things that affect neighbors. They also manage common areas for all. Buy land if want total freedom and no neighbors then do whatever and it does not affect anyone else.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 02:20
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
No one forces anyone to buy with an HOA or in deed restricted. People choose these options because they help to ensure their proerty values do not go to shit because of people who let their properties fall to neglect. As long as the board is honest and keeps good records, one should be able to see an counting of the expenses to maintain the property and savings for expectced expenses like new roof, repaving parking lots etc. It cost a lot of money to maintain a home properly in undeed restricted. An HOA is just paying someone else to take care of it. Not a scam unless the board is stealing.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
31 January, 10:39
I saw an explaination of how this would happen. Cost of living will drop including house prices - along with the drop in house prices mortgages would drop by the same percentage. Therefore if your house was worth $500,000 and dropped to $250.000 and you had a mortgage of $200,000 - your mortgage would drop to $100,000.

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
31 January, 10:36

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
31 January, 10:36
last flag standing dot com

White Castle @EbenezerE
31 January, 10:34
A real estate blockchain model would be interesting. You could certainly engage crowd source lending pools with easily verifiable integrity of title. I've been looking at Cosmos lately: https://cosmos.network/. Y'all wanna make some chains?

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
31 January, 10:31
where I live, buying a house is only for the rich.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 February, 01:09
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
my mate and i are in our 50's - we tried getting in the housing market in our area - health crisis and job loss hindered that - but the biggest hindrance was this over-inflated housing market. housing is a right - not a privilege for the selected few. the entire system is broken. who in the f'ing H has the right to ever tell another "sorry you cannot own that. you cannot have that." E V I L agenda's operate that way.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 10:30
Doq, nana post said you had answers! many are saying mortgages will be paid in full. I am older we paid off house last year. Im confused in that trump would pay off my neighbors $300,000 mortgage in full and I get nothing for the sacrifices made to get out of debt? I am not greedy, but this All Mortgages Paid in Full
does not make sense! Can you explain please!

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 10:43
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
We are ascending to the 5th Dimension Heaven on Earth as God intended. Under Gesara wealth from the elites will be returned to the people. When we are given resources under Gesara to be comfortable and never worry about housing food or healthcare, be happy and grateful for others who benefit as well. With 8 billion recipients on the planet and different currencies and standards of living...its not about what one neighbor was able to accomplish under cabal vs. the other. Focus on how much harmony we will have in the world when we ALL have a place to live, food to eat and medical care. 🙏

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
31 January, 10:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
im going to post two links that may, or may not help in all things related to topic.
certainly long reads but a necessary.
*maybe* one finds these answers related weather directly, or not (?)
from my understanding all assets seized are/is; weath returned to us, and with constitution returned/all to be as God ordained=richness in so many ways one may not think of that like naturally would right now. absorb these 👇🏼
https://sites.google.com/v...
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 10:26
Gesara. Mortgages are illegal. They will be cancelled. IRS is gone as thry are illegal too. I havr heard many different versions so we shall see how it all plays out.

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
31 January, 10:30
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
Credit cards?

Maga Nana @MagaNana
01 February, 03:21
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
MY THEORY ONLY: all monies paid in on a mortgage including interest should be repaid. all taxes collected by IRS should be repaid. all Interest on credit cards should br repaid!!!! my wish anyway

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
Remerber when you sign your Mortgage "you" create the money then the [Bankers] change you 200% interest over a 30 year period which is usery. Time to blow the whole system up. GOD be with us all....PRAY.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
31 January, 10:25
Agreed on traditional banks. I see FinTech the possible big winners depending on how they are positioned.

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
31 January, 10:18
Nesara debt forginess, the money stolen will be paid back to everyone, no more morgages, you will be a millionaire, Pay with quantum system,

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
In response Lewis Brazil to his Publication
Credit card debt?

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
31 January, 10:17
what about the billions of fraudulant ones that are already
out there?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
31 January, 10:20
In response California American to his Publication
... bills can be traced to deterime if they came from fraudulent means....mind blowing stuff.