Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 02:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The idea of everyone being in Jubilee if all debts are paid is odd. Those that sacrificed and exercised personal fiscal discapline, who have no debt, or a home fully paid off, I would think will feel cheated. They will see the less responsible being rewarded and become pissed. How would they not resent the others? I have seen far to many saying they were going to rush out and get an expensive home, beleiving their mortgage would be resolved by Q this year. "?" Simple minds want to beleive this. 😕 Be careful on this one. Hopefully Credit Unions or Savings and Loans will take over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
NESARA. I would think that if a person/company has a mortgage on an apartment building, the renters actually made the payments. The renters should get that back. JUST my thoughts.
03:07 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Upside_Down_World in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 07:34
In response Upside Down World to her Publication
Sounds fair and brings to point, what a mess it would be to just erace peoples mortgages. It won't cause a jubilee, it may cause war. I am not sure the exact solution, however, I would think it may take generations for a new system to become established. A good start would be that no human goes without real food, not the franken GMO junk, clean water, and shelter.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 07:38
All humans should have basic safety and security needs met and then we figure out the rest. Ambition and perserverence should be rewarded above lazy daisy lifestyles, I beleive. We first need to remove the schemers and scamers and rigged systems to give everyone a fair chance. If people were raised with moral values, we will be happy to help those truly in need.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
02 February, 09:22
one.must stop thinking in 3D terms and move.above to 5D, yes this will happen and when we are in 5D ppl will not cause war but help one another. all that were able to pay theres will reap abundance. our world is about to change in ways some can not comprehend as yet.