Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The idea of everyone being in Jubilee if all debts are paid is odd. Those that sacrificed and exercised personal fiscal discapline, who have no debt, or a home fully paid off, I would think will feel cheated. They will see the less responsible being rewarded and become pissed. How would they not resent the others? I have seen far to many saying they were going to rush out and get an expensive home, beleiving their mortgage would be resolved by Q this year. "?" Simple minds want to beleive this. 😕 Be careful on this one. Hopefully Credit Unions or Savings and Loans will take over.
02:34 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
01 February, 03:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
NESARA. I would think that if a person/company has a mortgage on an apartment building, the renters actually made the payments. The renters should get that back. JUST my thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 07:34
In response Upside Down World to her Publication
Sounds fair and brings to point, what a mess it would be to just erace peoples mortgages. It won't cause a jubilee, it may cause war. I am not sure the exact solution, however, I would think it may take generations for a new system to become established. A good start would be that no human goes without real food, not the franken GMO junk, clean water, and shelter.