Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 12:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
some thoughts after working in the mortgage industry: credit reports are designed to keep people enslaved to renting example: [they] tell you to sign up gor my credit cards. these credit cards have huge annual fees plus high interest rates. its a vicious hamster wheel cycle that traps people.

the underwriting guidelines debt to income rationd are unrealistic and are bullshit, no ine except the wealthy live with 33% debt 😆

banks own your home so technically you do not own the house (see elon musk tweet)
why do people rent?
convenice no commitment?
would everyone like to own a home?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Hubs & I have been hunting 4-5 acres with a habitable abode upon it for some time now. In July, the market was full of properties, but not what we were looking for... Now, because people are holding their property off the market until they see how things are going to shake out... there's literally NOTHING in my part of our state.

The only properties being listed are mobile homes or up for foreclosure & gutted inside.

We're too tired & beat down to want to do that work.

Pffft!

Solution - put all that effort into buying silver. Betting there will be new offerings soon!
02:07 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Ambrz Quest @Ambz
02 February, 11:11
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Trying to buy and watching houses go up 70% in only a few months is frustrating.

02 February, 11:16
In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication
I'm not looking for a typical suburban house, just about 5 acres with an old 1950s or '60s farmhouse...

The idea of living in a McMansion with neighbors everywhere fills me with horror.

I need room for pigs, goats & a wonky donkey.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 February, 03:11
Hubzu.com sales and bank owned homes

01 February, 03:27
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Thank you, sweetie.

I've been to every single home in my county that looked promising, but all had black mold.

I'm still suffering from an exposure a few years back.

I think I'll wait for the RV and build my own, paying cash.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 02:46
what state u in hun

01 February, 02:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sweet Home Alabama!