Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 January, 11:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Jubilee. Pour God's blessing out on all and raise the vibe sooo high that everyone is in bliss as we build the new system. Happy people agree easier and a fresh start for all! .....if I were in charge 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i love how you think - i agree! enough of this pay to live b.s. it keeps us ALL enslaved - everyone of us in constant debt. do you need to eat? you will owe someone. need to keep your house heated and car going and water to drink? yeah you owe someone. NO MORE! would God ever look at any of us and say "give me your money if you want o survive." does nature do that? ABUNDANCE for ALL. that is the Truth of God.
01:04 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it