Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
3% mtg loan cap. property tax chges. every person does 2 yrs public service at min wage at a job they like.
Folks if all debt is deleted across the globe and we can attain a planet where none has to worry about essential living needs any more Nana doesnt care if someone that is stuggling more than me gets a little more than me. If God can bless us this much and we act like children worried that my neighbor might get a little more than me when we are all getting so much then maybe we are not ready for a more advanced diminsion afterall! It will be fair! @jfkjrfan @vincentkennedy
03:02 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
White Castle @EbenezerE
01 February, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen sister. Abundant prosperity begins with knowing what that actually means and desiring it for others. More than we need will always come back to us... all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:26
In response White Castle to his Publication
😘😇😏