Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 10:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, nana post said you had answers! many are saying mortgages will be paid in full. I am older we paid off house last year. Im confused in that trump would pay off my neighbors $300,000 mortgage in full and I get nothing for the sacrifices made to get out of debt? I am not greedy, but this All Mortgages Paid in Full
does not make sense! Can you explain please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
We are ascending to the 5th Dimension Heaven on Earth as God intended. Under Gesara wealth from the elites will be returned to the people. When we are given resources under Gesara to be comfortable and never worry about housing food or healthcare, be happy and grateful for others who benefit as well. With 8 billion recipients on the planet and different currencies and standards of living...its not about what one neighbor was able to accomplish under cabal vs. the other. Focus on how much harmony we will have in the world when we ALL have a place to live, food to eat and medical care. 🙏
10:43 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by chachagirl3 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 11:02
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
hahaha. im not greedy at all, much the opposite! we have donated to friends, military and two neighbors approximately $84,000 in last 10 years. I live to do Gods work. I take care of my neighbors. but my house is 225 years old! spent $ to pay off but needs lot work!! built on stone pillar with tree trunks for floor joist!! i love my location!! much of what occurs in next couple months will determine my housing for retirement years. If someone had actual Truth and Facts I could make decicions Everything I read is opinion or speculation. I was looking for Truth not more opinions

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 11:16
Bless you for all of your generosity to others. What a wonderful historical home. Blesings to you. ❤️🙏

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
01 February, 08:40
We have gave more too , GOD BLESS YOU. I WISH I HAD ALL THE ANSWERS FOR YOU , What I do know is what you tell me ans what I have heard is they have stole from us all thru homes , taxes , and loans . I fo not know everything but what j do know is just this!! Everything will be ok i know it sounds like something is left out or not all explained but know this it will benefit you I am sure for you paid in and that will vome back to you what was took , I'm sure there is more to it then we all know but what I do know is if you paid taxes money was took from you , this means most ❤️🇺🇸