Doq Holliday @doqholliday
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.
07:44 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 October, 05:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is this the Sidney Powell one? How can impacted employees join in the class action?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:47
I sure hope that you are right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
04 October, 01:54
Please MAKE SURE that the Pharm board and medical board as well ALL OF THEM !!!

Sharon *T* @sharons316
03 October, 12:19
I want to see an “Emotional Distress” class action lawsuit come about. What [they] have done to us, personally, to our relationships with friends and family, not to mention, the heart of our citizenry as a whole…. it can’t be ignored. There’s irreparable damage on every level and in every household.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 01:33
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
👊🙏I THINK THIS SAME THING VERY DAY. FAMILIES TORN APART. RELATIONSHIPS THAT MAY NEVER BE MENDED. CHILDREN DENIED ACCESS TO FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING A PARENT WHO "GOT COVI" OR WHO WORKED IN A HOSPITAL DURING THE PANDEMIC, ETC. I COULD GO ON AND ON FOR HOURS.

WHERE IS JUSTICE?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:49
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
I would love that. I missed my 107 year old grandmother's funeral, lots of time with loved ones, not meeting my great niece, missing out on two teenagers high school graduations and so much more. I think this is a great idea.

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
03 October, 11:51
YUP...
No doubt in my military mind.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 October, 07:34
That is the way to make them feel it. They love money take it frm them.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 October, 01:11
Class Action
[D]efendant [C]onsequences
For Some - taking them to the cleaners
For Others - taking them to the woodshed
For Others still - taking them to the gallows
v.
Plaintiffs Awards
Witnesses Awards
Bystanders Awards
For Some - Great Awakening in Damages
For Others - Great Awakening in Damages
For Others still - Great Awakening in Damages

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 12:47

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
03 October, 12:28
That would be all of Canada. we have lost our minds here!

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
02 October, 11:17
a little off topic Do you know who can help or how to get the settlement for the hernia mesh victims I need a reputable representative or a way to file on my own really need help with this Thank you appreciate it

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 October, 11:47
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 October, 10:39
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
TY for posting this !!! Jeff Landry should move into the Gov's. office - he is doing FAR more than what's his name JBE !!! Awesome!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 October, 10:52
In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 October, 09:46

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 October, 09:52
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Time for US Martials

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 October, 09:38
MASSIVE class action lawsuit against ALL who enforce the jab.
Definitely.
Is.
On.
Its.
Way.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 09:52
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
All who enforce the jab needs to be executed!?

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
02 October, 09:28
and lawsuits against the media!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 October, 09:25
I hope to GOD this comes true world wide.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
02 October, 09:03
Do you know when MSM, CDC, FDA are going to stop pushing this covid vaccine and booster shots?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 October, 08:59
doq spread this.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 October, 08:41
I hope so.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 October, 08:18
Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: The views shared in this video regarding COVID vaccines, treatments, or administrative techniques may conflict with health authorities.Become a...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 October, 08:18
Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: The views shared in this video regarding COVID vaccines, treatments, or administrative techniques may conflict with health authorities.Become a...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 October, 08:28
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
It’s still a death shot, just not as many adverse reactions that soon

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 October, 08:14
Looking for it. For now found a constitutional attorney. I am part of the 40% in my industry that the news is lying about. 3% my ass.

Annabel Right @Sparky100
02 October, 08:13
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
this is the man that is risking his life to free South Africa. if there is any justice in the world he will succeed.
this could finally be the domino that brings the tyranny down around the world. 🙏🏻 the tyrants days are numbered. The Creator wins.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 October, 08:07
Hey Doq ... that biden booster thing ... is bugging me hard. The "supposed" live broadcast of "the event" didn't have super close up and the arm WAS NOT HAIRY ... as seen live on xfinity ... I backed it up and ran it forward multi-times ... I've got the LIVE instant replay thing ...

Yet later when dif news shows ran tape ... THE ARM WAS CRAZY HAIRY ... and there were close up zoom ins ...

WTH ... happened ?!? 🤔😐🤔

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 October, 12:28
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
People love to photo shop. All I know, is that Isn't Joe Biden...100%
That's all I care about. I don't care what that actor did or didn't put in his arm.🤷‍♀️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 October, 01:03
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
To boost or to unboost.
It looks like a studio...
... see his hand ...

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 October, 08:05
Deadline for fed employees is nov 22. Received an email Monday stating all must notify HR by Nov 9th of their vax status. Exemptions are designed to be impossible. The plan is to fire anyone not vaxed by the end of November. We are worried but planning ahead. I get the sense that they know they cannot enforce this legally and are faking it in the mean time to convince or frighten or threaten as many as they can before we call their bluff. That is just my sense of things as they exist at the moment. I very much hope I am right about this.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
02 October, 10:34
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
I had a Drs letter of recomendation not to take the jab because of my allergies and my excemption was denied. My Dr. and I are both employed for the same Hospital. He was not happy. BTW...he's in great shape and had the jab, one month later had 2 heart attacks and open heart surgery.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 October, 11:04
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 October, 07:47
I got let go from my job in Senior Care for refusing the vaccine.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
02 October, 09:00
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Sorry to hear that! I'm retired now, but my last few nursing jobs were with doing private duty. There's many out there that for one reason or another, cannot get home care because of their insurance, medicare, or other valid reasons. Their family usually still must work, and they need folks to just come in and stay with their family member that needs care, whether it's a bath and a meal, or to watch and tend to while they're at work. There is very much a need for this, and I truly believe finding this kind of work is not hard. Lol, for years after I retired, I was still flooded with families desiring this kind of service. Good luck

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 October, 10:33
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Im sorry they let you go. their loss! im a RN and i put in for a religous exemption. ive had breast cancer twice! my oncologist wouldnt write me a medical letter!🤬 If i get cancer or one of the many side effects from this vaccine im sick or dead and definetly dont have a job! Remember this Vax is about CONTROL! When you give up your FREEDOM you dont get it back. Id rather die than be controlled by these HORRIBLE people! We have strength in numbers. Ive been prepared to be Fired over this vaccine. Who will care for these patients with a RN Shortage??🤔🤔🤔

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 October, 07:47
class actions will fix everything...
for the rich and club members...

many real victims are ALWAYS left out
of the scope
and simply can't take part...
for many reasons...

money can't ever fix that...

Bastards

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 October, 07:45
indeed