Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 October, 07:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got let go from my job in Senior Care for refusing the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Sorry to hear that! I'm retired now, but my last few nursing jobs were with doing private duty. There's many out there that for one reason or another, cannot get home care because of their insurance, medicare, or other valid reasons. Their family usually still must work, and they need folks to just come in and stay with their family member that needs care, whether it's a bath and a meal, or to watch and tend to while they're at work. There is very much a need for this, and I truly believe finding this kind of work is not hard. Lol, for years after I retired, I was still flooded with families desiring this kind of service. Good luck
09:00 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 October, 12:07
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
I agree! There is such a need for so many seniors at home. There are places online where you can post your experience and be place with temp or permanent work.