Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
Deadline for fed employees is nov 22. Received an email Monday stating all must notify HR by Nov 9th of their vax status. Exemptions are designed to be impossible. The plan is to fire anyone not vaxed by the end of November. We are worried but planning ahead. I get the sense that they know they cannot enforce this legally and are faking it in the mean time to convince or frighten or threaten as many as they can before we call their bluff. That is just my sense of things as they exist at the moment. I very much hope I am right about this.
08:05 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 October, 11:04
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
02 October, 10:34
I had a Drs letter of recomendation not to take the jab because of my allergies and my excemption was denied. My Dr. and I are both employed for the same Hospital. He was not happy. BTW...he's in great shape and had the jab, one month later had 2 heart attacks and open heart surgery.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 October, 09:39
get the religious exemption doc in fast..address Title VII of 196;l4 Civil Rights “undue financial burden in employer” issue…. quote Bible passages that support and note which Bible … cite proof of fetal stem cell lines used, harvested from a newly murdered child

Lysanne anon @lysanne
03 October, 02:57
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
sincerity issue is key to religious exemption doc

Lysanne anon @lysanne
03 October, 02:59
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
what does NOT belong in a religious exemption doc: philosophical, medical/scientific or political commentary