Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: The views shared in this video regarding COVID vaccines, treatments, or administrative techniques may conflict with health authorities.Become a...

08:18 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 October, 08:28
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
It’s still a death shot, just not as many adverse reactions that soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 October, 08:44
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Unfortunately, I agree, but with a few possibly unrealistic, but extremely heart felt reservations.
I'm holding out hope that a miracle will happen, and many of the people will be saved. I'm praying hard for that to happen (many in my family foolishly took the vax), and we (the Alliance) need to finish this shit up (sorry for cussing) quickly so we can start to put our heads together and figure out a way that we can cure the vax.
Several people have insisted that med beds are real.
If so, how many beds will they need to handle the amount of people who took it?
If early death is inevitable, then the possibly of this happening needs to be relayed to the general public. That will light a fire under their asses, I bet!