Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 October, 07:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got let go from my job in Senior Care for refusing the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
Im sorry they let you go. their loss! im a RN and i put in for a religous exemption. ive had breast cancer twice! my oncologist wouldnt write me a medical letter!🤬 If i get cancer or one of the many side effects from this vaccine im sick or dead and definetly dont have a job! Remember this Vax is about CONTROL! When you give up your FREEDOM you dont get it back. Id rather die than be controlled by these HORRIBLE people! We have strength in numbers. Ive been prepared to be Fired over this vaccine. Who will care for these patients with a RN Shortage??🤔🤔🤔
10:33 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gatachica in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 October, 08:06
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Sending energy and good thoughts your way. God Bless you and watch over you. 'Strength in numbers'

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 11:57
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Why do they eat their young?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...