Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
I want to see an “Emotional Distress” class action lawsuit come about. What [they] have done to us, personally, to our relationships with friends and family, not to mention, the heart of our citizenry as a whole…. it can’t be ignored. There’s irreparable damage on every level and in every household.
12:19 PM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sharons316 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:49
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
I would love that. I missed my 107 year old grandmother's funeral, lots of time with loved ones, not meeting my great niece, missing out on two teenagers high school graduations and so much more. I think this is a great idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 01:33
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
👊🙏I THINK THIS SAME THING VERY DAY. FAMILIES TORN APART. RELATIONSHIPS THAT MAY NEVER BE MENDED. CHILDREN DENIED ACCESS TO FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING A PARENT WHO "GOT COVI" OR WHO WORKED IN A HOSPITAL DURING THE PANDEMIC, ETC. I COULD GO ON AND ON FOR HOURS.

WHERE IS JUSTICE?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
There is none in the Maritime Courts run by Masons.