Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
Hey Doq ... that biden booster thing ... is bugging me hard. The "supposed" live broadcast of "the event" didn't have super close up and the arm WAS NOT HAIRY ... as seen live on xfinity ... I backed it up and ran it forward multi-times ... I've got the LIVE instant replay thing ...

Yet later when dif news shows ran tape ... THE ARM WAS CRAZY HAIRY ... and there were close up zoom ins ...

WTH ... happened ?!? 🤔😐🤔
08:07 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LiliMoM in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 October, 01:03
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
To boost or to unboost.
It looks like a studio...
... see his hand ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 October, 12:28
People love to photo shop. All I know, is that Isn't Joe Biden...100%
That's all I care about. I don't care what that actor did or didn't put in his arm.🤷‍♀️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 October, 08:12
FORGOT TO ADD ...

IT WAS NOT ... AN OLD MAN ARM !!!

It was maybe a 40 or tops 50 yr old arm with really good tone and very little hair !!!