Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
I got let go from my job in Senior Care for refusing the vaccine.
07:47 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 October, 10:33
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Im sorry they let you go. their loss! im a RN and i put in for a religous exemption. ive had breast cancer twice! my oncologist wouldnt write me a medical letter!🤬 If i get cancer or one of the many side effects from this vaccine im sick or dead and definetly dont have a job! Remember this Vax is about CONTROL! When you give up your FREEDOM you dont get it back. Id rather die than be controlled by these HORRIBLE people! We have strength in numbers. Ive been prepared to be Fired over this vaccine. Who will care for these patients with a RN Shortage??🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 11:57
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Why do they eat their young?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 October, 08:06
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Sending energy and good thoughts your way. God Bless you and watch over you. 'Strength in numbers'

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
02 October, 09:00
Sorry to hear that! I'm retired now, but my last few nursing jobs were with doing private duty. There's many out there that for one reason or another, cannot get home care because of their insurance, medicare, or other valid reasons. Their family usually still must work, and they need folks to just come in and stay with their family member that needs care, whether it's a bath and a meal, or to watch and tend to while they're at work. There is very much a need for this, and I truly believe finding this kind of work is not hard. Lol, for years after I retired, I was still flooded with families desiring this kind of service. Good luck

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 October, 12:07
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
I agree! There is such a need for so many seniors at home. There are places online where you can post your experience and be place with temp or permanent work.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 October, 08:14
God bless you 💚💜💙

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 October, 08:12
I am very sorry about this . . . try and help Seniors on your own . . . you may actually do better. We are living in very sad times.