Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.
07:23 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 April, 07:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Government cronies, people who call themselves teachers and the unions have made a weak ass lazy people in Canada, that's for sure. Canada's schools are overpriced daycares.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
06 April, 07:16
this experience opened my eyes, got both my kids out an started homeschoolin myself! my kids are Patriots and God loving, an nobody is gonna teach them otherwise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 07:58
Getting a teaching degree to teach in public schools has always meant learning how to defeat patental rights and home culture. John Dewey, Benjamine Bloom and the rest of the orthodoxy developed methods to break the bonds of family culture to improve the lives of children by alienating their families. Parents are treated as adversaries. School became mandatory for these reasons. Next economics were managed to force families to have mothers become earners. Now no one is home to educate their kids, by design. Reclaim your children by taking them out of government schools.

College is even worse. As a professor I've witnessed the degredation of the curriculum and the culture as it devolved to virulent leftism, cancel culture, segregation, and hate. I had to leave my position of over 25 years because I couldn't support the Confucious Center infiltrating China's spies into every campus program. I refused to mentor spies as I was asked to do.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
04 April, 07:09
book recommend :
Dumbing Us Down by John Taylot Gatto

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 April, 03:21
My girl knows how to deal with her emotions and how to handle conflict. She knows the value of money and how insanely expensive many things are. She knows enough to question things she sees and hears. She is so considerate and doesn't understand when kids bully one another. And she says "NO" to songs, video games and movies that are blatant in their messages of depravity and evil. Her public school peers are lacking in most of these areas. I see it. They may know their multiplication facts - but I KNOW my girl will have far more wisdom to get her through life. As I tell her (she struggles to memorize) - "you can always use a calculator for math."

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
03 April, 04:11

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 April, 04:04
I agree this is why I homeschooled.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 April, 02:47
school = prison ⛓

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 April, 02:44
Concur for the most part.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 April, 01:53
If you listened to General Conference they too told a rabbit story. It was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes of what a rabbit story should be about. Science and all, proves how important it is to speak to people with love and kindness, but mostly about the touch of a pure human soul. It's true. It's true. God bless our nation and the world.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 April, 02:22
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
General Conference = Mormon

news flash yours is right up there with the catholic church ... do yourself a service start digging and wake up the rest of the way.

in fact pretty much EVERY organized man made "religion" is ...

SCRUTINY NEEDED !!!

it's the FELLOWSHIP of the body of Christ that is needed ... not the GATEKEEPER HIERARCHY CONTROL MECHANISMS ...

IMHO ... FWIW

🕆

03 April, 01:43
Utah is planning a day that kids go to school with no masks, per the parents. It is this week I believe. Take a lesson from Utah.

anon anon @Qcolorado
03 April, 08:28
I homeschooled my kids and we survived on one salary all these years. We don't have all the toys people have and I don't walk around in diamonds and fur, but having my kids out of that demonic system is worth it. When I first started, back in the early 90s, politicians tried to nip the movement in the bud, so I was on the front lines of fighting for your right to homeschool now. I'm so happy to see it is embraced by many now.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 April, 02:24
In response anon anon to her Publication
God Bless You Extra Much !!! 🤗

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
03 April, 08:12
It's kind of a catch 22 situation, most families cannot afford to stay home and teach their children, I always wanted to, but just survival expenses with a house and 3 children was roughly $3000/month. Sure there are many things we could do without, but as far as household costs $2400/month not including food or automobile expenses. This was back 15+ years ago, these days it's even more difficult to raise children and keep a household running. Even with both my husband and myself working, we still lost our house to the bank, right after I was laid off from a well paying job. Fortunately our kids were grown by that time, so we left the home our kids grew up in. There's got to be more than educational that changes, it's the system as a whole that has to be more supportive and big time changes are needed. People don't need handouts, they need life skills, the time has come to be more self sufficient in every way.

03 April, 01:49
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Tina, these guys don't understand. They make blanket statements. I am sure it was so difficult for you. I ask myself often, "How are they doing it?." I have been blessed and wish I could give more than ideas. However, are there opportunities for you to raise a voice and ask PTA parents to have a no mask day to let teachers know you are not kidding. Check the Utah news and see how it turns out. They are having a no mask day this week. Kids are getting hurt.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
03 April, 04:14
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Maybe run for a school board position.

Fag Media @Fagmedia
03 April, 07:56
I am a retired educator. The best thing you can do for your children is homeschooling and then a trade degree like a plumber, carpenter or a blacksmith!

I have watched American Colleges deteriorate and now I think they are equal to toilet paper. All of these brainwashed unable to think morons that are flooding the world with stupidity and who are a national security threat to the USA - it's coz of their school and college.

But of course, if you want your child to turn out to be a little shit who joins Antifa and burns down buildings while bashing white people, then sure send them to your local Babysitting service.

The fact is there is no excuse. there are plenty of community home school groups that you can join if you work.

You would not vote for the left so why is you supporting the left, Their schools are their power, any better? Fight the left - Just stop sending children to be brainwashed!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 April, 09:18
In response Fag Media to his Publication
Great post Patriot, thank you!! I agree 117% and echo the sentiment to HOMESCHOOL your children!! Stop sending them to indoctrination camps that teach them to hate America!! Withdraw from ALL cabal entities and invest in human beings with love and compassion.

Have a great day. ❤️🌞🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 April, 06:53
Totally agree!

Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
03 April, 12:12
Although I do agree with you, I cannot homeschool my children, and honestly not sure i would. I work full-time as a hospice education director which requires after hour meetings with families to set up their loved ones with hospice services. I have sole custody of my 14 yr old twin sons, i am a breast cancer survivor, my mother passed in 2019 with pancreatic cancer, my father who is 80 lives with me and my sons. I have two well rounded, God fearing sons who are active in their church. I also keep a very open and honest dialogue, almost daily, with them about the current state our schools, country and world are in. It should start and end at home. our morning drive to school before 8am, we discuss teachers with far left agendas pushing their ideolgies, we discuss being a Christian now means you are a minority and can sometimes be a lonely path, but God is always with you and be a blessing to someone else who is struggling- show them through your actions and faith who God is.

Ruby Jack @Ruby123
03 April, 07:27
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
we have several single working mom's in our community..... it takes a village. We trust each other and love each others children as if they were our own.

Just Becky @Becky3560
02 April, 11:56
i teqlly want this whole thibg to haopen before fall. i pulled my kids this year. My boy will be going into 10th grade and he is determined to go back to public school. 😐

Denni USA @DenniUSA
02 April, 09:50
Dude, this is hitting a little too close to home right now. My son is in the 11th grade and I am seriously contemplating home schooling him for his last year. Just so fed up with “the system”

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
02 April, 11:53
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Well said as always Doq! And I feel ya! My daughter is in 11th grade this yr too & we gave up her special assignment seat at a "prestigious" college prep HS so we could do home schooling online. It was tough at first but she is so happy now & isnt battling daily anxiety anymore! Most eye opening was reading her current US History book with her & how many things she is learning objective TRUTH on for the 1st time. I am very involved but I had NO IDEA how STRONG the indoctrination has been. We were fully intending to get her spot back at school for her Sr Yr & we let the deadline pass bc she doesnt even WANT to go back. And FYI we're in FL so we have it better than most! I know it is scary & feels so RADICAL, esp when you're looking at Sr Yr, but go with your gut on this one! I dont think you'll regret it one bit! Sending prayers of wisdom to you! 🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 April, 09:23
Homeschooled our kids for 15 years, K-12, was the best thing I ever did. Kids are smart, kind and well adjusted, but once they went off to college, private Christian Universities, they were force fed the liberal agenda. 😢

Amy Reames @luvTLHBN
02 April, 08:57
This is probably true for the majority of public schools however, I am very happy with ours. They celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday, they DON'T teach implicit bias, AND THEY SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE EVERY DAY. These are just a few reasons why I am very pleased with our school system. In case you are wondering we live in Florida that has THE BEST Governor! (Martin County has A-rated schools)

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
02 April, 08:53
All unions are a racket. Crooked like Hilary

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 April, 08:46
homeschooling my children was the best single decision I ever made

Judy Anonette @biju
02 April, 08:32
They are being brainwashed by liberals. The universities are the worst!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 April, 08:25
All have the knowledge from w/in, just need to remember/activate the dormant DNA. #WeDoHaveMoreThanWeKnow #NoNeedForIndoctrination #DNABlueprintWithinEachOneIsOnesUniqueActivatedMissionGiftToWorld

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:21

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
04 April, 06:42
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
04 April, 07:00
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
God forgive us we welcomed #SANTACLAWS into our childrens hearts #CLUB33 #pedodisney A silver tongue Rodent dressed in Wizard´s frocks waving a wand made from Holly Wood is still a RAT… #SubliminalMessages Hidden in Kids Toys https://youtu.be/zcfmOmI5j... Kids Movies With Hidden Adult Messages https://youtu.be/B42YAoisa...
Shirley Temple Exposed» https://youtu.be/LjoZdM-fZ...
https://exposingpedovore.w...
https://separatefromthetar...
https://fightingmonarch.co...
https://rshalomw.wordpress... #SantaWENT CRAZY https://youtu.be/Tb-Mce9Vp...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 08:20
This has been a topic of conversation in our household. Since we moved to Tennessee a couple of months ago, we haven't placed our daughter back in the school system.
I asked God this morning to show me the signs so we can make the best decison for our daughter. Your post just happened to come across my feed as my wife and I were discussing our daughter's future education.

Thank You!!!!
❤🙏❤🙏❤

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 08:46
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Amazing to see Patriot!

I had that feeling I needed to post when I did.

Seeing God’s hand in all things can give us hope.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
02 April, 09:18
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
DID you take the time to pray for the childern that don't have priviledge...
OBVIOUSLY THIS RELIGION crap. DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW
ITS CHILDERN WERE BROUGHT UP
Adrenecrome ring a bell
They were to young to read this book and make a decission..
but those BELIEVERs can have ever lasting life...
and Preach a Coming that never has....

BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.

Cax SCx @Cax
02 April, 08:15
I am also one of those teachers who fight for children and teach them how to think not what to think. To honor and respect the country that they were blessed to be born in. To honor and respect American patriots who defend our country. With all due respect Doq, thousands of teachers have been fighting this battle alone for many years. We get blamed at both ends while trying to protect our students. It is time for parents to help us take back control and be 100% involved in what should be taught. You can not throw the baby out with the bath water when the solution is as easy as parents usung the power they have forgotten about. Parents have all the power. They need to gather in numbers and use it. It really is just that simple...collectivly use that power.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 08:18
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Bless You!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:28
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
I must have done a good job with my son. Whenever I tell him of the latest bit of hope crumbs, he comes back with very logical responses and questions (and quickly brings me down from my cloud). He always first asks me, "What is your source?" I recently listened to a podcast and he identified at least 5 reasons why some of the information was false, because he is already familiar with some of the subject matter. He reads so much and is careful in his judgment, so he knows to use discernment so that he can sift through information to find fact from fiction. There is a lot of fiction being spread around these days. He thinks and he questions. This is what we all need to do.

We homeschooled. When he was very young I remember someone saying to him, "Your mom does a great job of teaching, doesn't she?" His response was, "It's the books." Great answer. I had to laugh to myself. Good for him!! I just provided guidance and tools. The rest comes from within.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
02 April, 08:12
I am so thankful we have been homeschooling our children for years!

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
02 April, 08:03
I may be one of those odd public school teachers that teach children how to read, write, love our country, and believe in the Constitution and the freedoms we have. Not all of us are brainwashing children. There's more of us than you think. It's being brave and speaking up for what's right.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 April, 11:51
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
Right there with you! I teach middle school and we really need parents to be loud and active.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 April, 09:44
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
I'm right there with you. I love my job and my students. It's hard but we need to keep fighting against the establishment for the kids.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 April, 07:50
I've sacrificed a lot to homeschool. I spent many hours volunteering in their old school. I saw many things that were very wrong. I got my substitute license but never used it. I'm thankful I have the opportunity to homeschool. We have many great memories together and they are really good teenagers.