Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
I may be one of those odd public school teachers that teach children how to read, write, love our country, and believe in the Constitution and the freedoms we have. Not all of us are brainwashing children. There's more of us than you think. It's being brave and speaking up for what's right.
08:03 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Freedomfiqhter in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 April, 09:44
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
I'm right there with you. I love my job and my students. It's hard but we need to keep fighting against the establishment for the kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 April, 11:51
Right there with you! I teach middle school and we really need parents to be loud and active.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
02 April, 11:49

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
02 April, 11:46
thank you very much. 🌹

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
02 April, 11:45
That’s nice to hear. your students are very lucky. Thank you!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 April, 11:44
I know some teachers just like you, I raised them. God Bless the silent heroes among us that get thrown into the fray by no means of their own. 🙏🏻

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
02 April, 11:42
Thank you. Please consider getting together with like minded teachers you know. There is more power in numbersthan fighting the battle alone.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
02 April, 11:40
Thank you for being that kind of person. God Bless you!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 08:48
Teachers and knowledge are good. [Their system] is bad.

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
02 April, 11:46
Now days, yeah. It's not the same. What do I know...I was preteen, teenage 80's MTV girl.
Video Killed the Radio Star.🎶🎶

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 April, 11:59
Agreed Doq! I work in education. I’m support staff. I see how controlled my co workers are. They are such awesome, caring teachers but their hands are tied. System needs to change!!! It’s so hard to see so many students falling behind because of the corrupt system.