Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
It's kind of a catch 22 situation, most families cannot afford to stay home and teach their children, I always wanted to, but just survival expenses with a house and 3 children was roughly $3000/month. Sure there are many things we could do without, but as far as household costs $2400/month not including food or automobile expenses. This was back 15+ years ago, these days it's even more difficult to raise children and keep a household running. Even with both my husband and myself working, we still lost our house to the bank, right after I was laid off from a well paying job. Fortunately our kids were grown by that time, so we left the home our kids grew up in. There's got to be more than educational that changes, it's the system as a whole that has to be more supportive and big time changes are needed. People don't need handouts, they need life skills, the time has come to be more self sufficient in every way.
08:12 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TinaMarie462 in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
03 April, 04:14
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Maybe run for a school board position.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 April, 01:49
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Tina, these guys don't understand. They make blanket statements. I am sure it was so difficult for you. I ask myself often, "How are they doing it?." I have been blessed and wish I could give more than ideas. However, are there opportunities for you to raise a voice and ask PTA parents to have a no mask day to let teachers know you are not kidding. Check the Utah news and see how it turns out. They are having a no mask day this week. Kids are getting hurt.