Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 08:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This has been a topic of conversation in our household. Since we moved to Tennessee a couple of months ago, we haven't placed our daughter back in the school system.
I asked God this morning to show me the signs so we can make the best decison for our daughter. Your post just happened to come across my feed as my wife and I were discussing our daughter's future education.

Thank You!!!!
❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Amazing to see Patriot!

I had that feeling I needed to post when I did.

Seeing God’s hand in all things can give us hope.
08:46 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 08:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for all the good vibes and great messages.
🤜💥🤛