Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
02 April, 09:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Dude, this is hitting a little too close to home right now. My son is in the 11th grade and I am seriously contemplating home schooling him for his last year. Just so fed up with “the system”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
Well said as always Doq! And I feel ya! My daughter is in 11th grade this yr too & we gave up her special assignment seat at a "prestigious" college prep HS so we could do home schooling online. It was tough at first but she is so happy now & isnt battling daily anxiety anymore! Most eye opening was reading her current US History book with her & how many things she is learning objective TRUTH on for the 1st time. I am very involved but I had NO IDEA how STRONG the indoctrination has been. We were fully intending to get her spot back at school for her Sr Yr & we let the deadline pass bc she doesnt even WANT to go back. And FYI we're in FL so we have it better than most! I know it is scary & feels so RADICAL, esp when you're looking at Sr Yr, but go with your gut on this one! I dont think you'll regret it one bit! Sending prayers of wisdom to you! 🙏🏻
11:53 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PinkPatriQt17 in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 April, 02:10
In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication
You are a good gal, (cowgirl). Round em up.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
03 April, 12:07
In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication
Thank you so much. Your words give me much comfort. We are in CO and just tonight after reading about DeSantis’ EO I told my husband I’d seriously contemplate moving to FL where we can truly be free again if things don’t change. Prayers to you and yours on this holy weekend. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
03 April, 12:26
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Amen! And Patriots are always welcome in FL! Be at PEACE & know that God is ordering your steps. Blessings to you & your family too! Sunday's coming!! 🙏🏻✝️🙌🏻💜