Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 08:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This has been a topic of conversation in our household. Since we moved to Tennessee a couple of months ago, we haven't placed our daughter back in the school system.
I asked God this morning to show me the signs so we can make the best decison for our daughter. Your post just happened to come across my feed as my wife and I were discussing our daughter's future education.

Thank You!!!!
❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
DID you take the time to pray for the childern that don't have priviledge...
OBVIOUSLY THIS RELIGION crap. DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW
ITS CHILDERN WERE BROUGHT UP
Adrenecrome ring a bell
They were to young to read this book and make a decission..
but those BELIEVERs can have ever lasting life...
and Preach a Coming that never has....

BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.
09:18 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
03 April, 08:36
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
It seems you have a lot to say about Christians, who are not better than anyone else in God's eyes. This is Easter, the time when the Son of God died for YOU and everyone else so we ALL could live with Him forever. God's Word says He has a good plan for EVERY life and His love is everlasting. YOU are loved forever, whether you love back.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
03 April, 01:29
In response anon anon to her Publication
I thank you for your reply,
and have read your opinion...

May we establish where you fit in this
ICEBERG OF LIFE
OR
THE SECOND PAGE...
point and enlarge....