Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fag Media @Fagmedia
I am a retired educator. The best thing you can do for your children is homeschooling and then a trade degree like a plumber, carpenter or a blacksmith!

I have watched American Colleges deteriorate and now I think they are equal to toilet paper. All of these brainwashed unable to think morons that are flooding the world with stupidity and who are a national security threat to the USA - it's coz of their school and college.

But of course, if you want your child to turn out to be a little shit who joins Antifa and burns down buildings while bashing white people, then sure send them to your local Babysitting service.

The fact is there is no excuse. there are plenty of community home school groups that you can join if you work.

You would not vote for the left so why is you supporting the left, Their schools are their power, any better? Fight the left - Just stop sending children to be brainwashed!
07:56 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fagmedia in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 April, 09:18
In response Fag Media to his Publication
Great post Patriot, thank you!! I agree 117% and echo the sentiment to HOMESCHOOL your children!! Stop sending them to indoctrination camps that teach them to hate America!! Withdraw from ALL cabal entities and invest in human beings with love and compassion.

Have a great day. ❤️🌞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396