Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 April, 01:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If you listened to General Conference they too told a rabbit story. It was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes of what a rabbit story should be about. Science and all, proves how important it is to speak to people with love and kindness, but mostly about the touch of a pure human soul. It's true. It's true. God bless our nation and the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
General Conference = Mormon

news flash yours is right up there with the catholic church ... do yourself a service start digging and wake up the rest of the way.

in fact pretty much EVERY organized man made "religion" is ...

SCRUTINY NEEDED !!!

it's the FELLOWSHIP of the body of Christ that is needed ... not the GATEKEEPER HIERARCHY CONTROL MECHANISMS ...

IMHO ... FWIW

🕆
02:22 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by LiliMoM in this post can reply
03 April, 03:18
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
So here is an example of why I believe in an organized society with a focus on Christ. I just moved here. So did another family. We did not know each other or anyone for that matter. Her sweet son lost his leg in a horrific accident. Because of the isolation of Covid, and his inability to function with no leg in isolation, He committed suicide last week. We are ministers through the process of organization, and in love we have been able to assist and comfort them. We have new friends, we love them. They spoke to us telling us were God sent. Through organization, we were able to organize prayer for them. It is healing. I do not feel like a prisoner. I feel cared for and loved. I don't get the fear of a church that loves Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I honestly don't. I feel fortunate and blessed and love being part of a larger family and organization who watches out for me. My children are pillars and good to everyone. The church and it's programs assisted me.

03 April, 03:10
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
How is it up there with the Catholic Church, Lili Mom? I'd like to hear what you have to say. Try speaking with kindness please.