Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
02 April, 08:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am also one of those teachers who fight for children and teach them how to think not what to think. To honor and respect the country that they were blessed to be born in. To honor and respect American patriots who defend our country. With all due respect Doq, thousands of teachers have been fighting this battle alone for many years. We get blamed at both ends while trying to protect our students. It is time for parents to help us take back control and be 100% involved in what should be taught. You can not throw the baby out with the bath water when the solution is as easy as parents usung the power they have forgotten about. Parents have all the power. They need to gather in numbers and use it. It really is just that simple...collectivly use that power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
I must have done a good job with my son. Whenever I tell him of the latest bit of hope crumbs, he comes back with very logical responses and questions (and quickly brings me down from my cloud). He always first asks me, "What is your source?" I recently listened to a podcast and he identified at least 5 reasons why some of the information was false, because he is already familiar with some of the subject matter. He reads so much and is careful in his judgment, so he knows to use discernment so that he can sift through information to find fact from fiction. There is a lot of fiction being spread around these days. He thinks and he questions. This is what we all need to do.

We homeschooled. When he was very young I remember someone saying to him, "Your mom does a great job of teaching, doesn't she?" His response was, "It's the books." Great answer. I had to laugh to myself. Good for him!! I just provided guidance and tools. The rest comes from within.
08:28 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Cax SCx @Cax
02 April, 08:45
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Yes, you did an amazing job! One thing I tell my students is to question everything. They always ask,"Even you?" I always reply," Especially me." Asking questions, researching and digging for truths is the expectations in my classroom.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:46
I was raised in a California public school system. Every time I asked a question I was made to feel very stupid. I got where I stopped asking questions. This is sad.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 April, 08:48
There were many times I felt I was not up to the task of homeschooling. Then I looked at my sons' peers in school and I just told myself, "I can't do worse than the public school system" and I just did my best. My sons tell me about their college peers who cannot write and they find it sad. This is truly sad. Our schools have failed us.